• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who is the most likely to thrive after leaving Anaheim?

Waybackman

Mike Scioscia

And everyone arguing that he should be fired will be pissed that we let him go.

This ^

Tomsred and Stormn jump to Scioscia's defense, and warn us all how bad it's gonna be without the fatman...what a shocker.

Scioscia will probably do OK if he goes where he always belonged, the Secondary League. Where pitchers hit and bunts are part of the game. I see him doing about Dusty Baker level managing. Piling up wins in the reg season, and blowing big games with head-scratching pitching management. He will need a Scott Shields rubber armed clone..and a closer like the Reds have... to win any divisions, but at least in the NL he will look good. Maybe he will wind up with the Reds.

But aside from a couple of posters on this board, no tears will be shed when he is sent off to the NL.

As far as players that will do better somewhere else...pick a pitcher, any pitcher.

Scioscia's pal Butcher is probably the most worthless pitching coach in baseball today. No way he would have a job if he didn't have Scioscia to cover his sorry ass.

Can't wait for Scioscia to go. Wish it would happen today.

No one has left yet but we are to predict who will be more successful elsewhere? Geez this place is miserable. Wake me up when it's over.

Exactly. Its pretty hard to take this place lately. I get being frustrated and all, but its time to get over it and start talking about building a contender for 2014 and beyond.

Tomsred and Stormn jump to Scioscia's defense, and warn us all how bad it's gonna be without the fatman...what a shocker.

Scioscia will probably do OK if he goes where he always belonged, the Secondary League. Where pitchers hit and bunts are part of the game. I see him doing about Dusty Baker level managing. Piling up wins in the reg season, and blowing big games with head-scratching pitching management. He will need a Scott Shields rubber armed clone..and a closer like the Reds have... to win any divisions, but at least in the NL he will look good. Maybe he will wind up with the Reds.

But aside from a couple of posters on this board, no tears will be shed when he is sent off to the NL.

As far as players that will do better somewhere else...pick a pitcher, any pitcher.

Scioscia's pal Butcher is probably the most worthless pitching coach in baseball today. No way he would have a job if he didn't have Scioscia to cover his sorry ass.

Can't wait for Scioscia to go. Wish it would happen today.

Where did you learn to read?  I never said things would be bad without Scioscia.  I just said I believe Scioscia will have a lot of success.....like the Success he had with the Angels not too long ago.  Oh, what league was that?????

I never said the Angels new manager would do a bad job.  I did say a lot of people will be hypocrites and complain we let him go when he has success.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if your end up being one of them.

Where did you learn to read?  I never said things would be bad without Scioscia.  I just said I believe Scioscia will have a lot of success.....like the Success he had with the Angels not too long ago.  Oh, what league was that?????

I never said the Angels new manager would do a bad job.  I did say a lot of people will be hypocrites and complain we let him go when he has success.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if your end up being one of them.

I have been on Scioscia's case long before this board was a twinkle in Chuck's imagination.

I will take myself out behind the barn ( and I have a big one) long before I lament Scioscia's departure.