• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

So....Jeff Mathis...

Your numbers might be more accurate, though. I'm going to double-check.

I edited them out just in case they were false, I thought they were right though.  But the numbers I had were 25-22 with him in the lineup.  I was watching part of the Marlins game and Marlins announcers said 24-22 at the time during the game.

No, because those pitchers were the team's best pitchers before Mathis caught for them.

but, but why  is it Mathis catching them.  Why not the so called better catcher?  

When he was with us, Weaver made it clear he preferred Mathis.  Everyone mocked that.  Maybe on the other staffs as well the better pitchers "want" Mathis.

BTW I do not find it a coincidence that the best pitching staff turned to shit when he was traded!