• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Oscar Thread

gotbeer

I was unimpressed with McFarlane. His shot on Affleck was pretty stupid. This was his night after being screwed over by the academy. Some jokes were funny, others got crickets. He should stick to what's working for him.

It was a shot at the Academy, not Affleck.  He is friends with Affleck.

It was a shot at the Academy, not Affleck.  He is friends with Affleck.

Yeah, that's what I thought too.  

Maybe since picture is tied so closely to director, the Academy will expand the director to the same number as picture next year?  It really was a black eye for them, even if Affleck may or may not have won that category.  

Dang, just looked it up.  But Life of Pi made $600 million worldwide.  

That article is hilarious from beginning to end. The comments from the people who are pissed off are even funnier.

wow, the comments are amazing.

pretty hilarious about the boob song. it's obviously okay for these women to show off the goods during a movie, but it's not okay to joke about them doing it? not sure i understand that logic.

After the Daytona 500, (no passing, commercial ruined, snooze-fest) and spring training baseball... The Oscars were the most exciting thing I watched yesterday.  I hadn't seen one of the movies.

I had no idea who Seth MacFarlane was before last night, and thought he was GREAT.

Jennifer Lawrence has everything any man should ever look for.

In his defense they ran like 30 minutes over and they were cutting off people the whole night. His co-producer had just chatted away for like 2 hours. I'm sure he was worried about the time issue. Still, hard to see them cutting away on the Best Picture speech. You could tell there were some cases where certain people seemed to get a little more rope. Anne Hathaway and Quentin Tarantino were the two that come to mind. If it were some lesser known schmucks they would have had their microphones cut during their long-ass boring speeches. But they didn't even get the music.