• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself to Angelswin. I've been following this site since the MLB site shut down. I never really commented on topics as much as because (until recently)  I lived in Ireland and watching games was quite difficult due to the time difference. Now I've moved back to California and look forward to talking Angels Baseball with all of you. Looking forward to 2017 season.

Regards,

DJ

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Welcome, DJ.  Hope you decide to post often here. I can only take so much of guys like (insert name here) and their asinine comments. 

Thanks Lou, I plan too! spent too long not being able to talk and watch baseball again. I really enjoy reading the topics that are discussed here so I'm looking forward to the 2017 season :)

13 minutes ago, Lou said:

Cool. Things to remember:

1. have a thick skin

2. don't take comments personally

3. if @Dochalo makes a comment, there's a 99.7% chance it is correct 

4. conversely, there's @CALZONE. . . 

5. don't wager with @ELEVEN . he's a welcher

6. if you find yourself in a heated battle with another site member, don't call him names. if said member violates board rules, alert a mod and they'll look into it

7. mods can be bought

8. @cezero is actually a Mariners fan who knows he chose poorly

9. don't accept an invitation for dinner from @tdawg87

10. ignore #9 if you're into aardvarks, honey and feathers

11. if you're a lib and venture into the Spin Forum, please remember to bring your spine. they all keep forgetting to do so

12. usc sucks 

Thanks for the tips :lol: Living in Ireland for many years, you have to develop a thick skin to survive so I'm all good on that front. I enjoy Doc's posts I must say.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, heRo said:

Howdy all, long time Angels fan. Stuck in Texas for the time being.  I am finally done with school so I have can follow them closely for the first time in years.  Hope to learn a few things and have fun along the way!

Welcome, @heRo

Hit me up if you have any questions. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. 

Ive been following this forum for a little while and decided it's time to post. I'm from Melbourne, Australia and have been following baseball for a few years. I only started properly watching last season but wasn't satisfied with the amount of games I could watch due to time differences and such, and only got to watch about 80 games.

In February I purchased a cafe with the best internet connection money can buy. I will not miss a game this season haha.

Sorry for the life story.

19 minutes ago, AussieHalo said:

Hey all. 

Ive been following this forum for a little while and decided it's time to post. I'm from Melbourne, Australia and have been following baseball for a few years. I only started properly watching last season but wasn't satisfied with the amount of games I could watch due to time differences and such, and only got to watch about 80 games.

In February I purchased a cafe with the best internet connection money can buy. I will not miss a game this season haha.

Sorry for the life story.

Welcome to AngelsWin, @AussieHalo.

:5252:

• 3 weeks later...

AW popped in my head recently with the Angels draft. I don't follow baseball as closely as I used to, but I thought I'd peek my head in for the fun of it. I don't know if anyone would even remember me lol. I hope everyone is doing well, it looks like the site is progressing as much as it always had. Well done, Chuck.