• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, I'm Juan José, from México.

I've been following the Angels since 2009, and I believe I'm one of the few true Angels fan down here.

Glad to join and hope we get the W and the series tonight against the Astros! Also, I believe it's a true shame what happened to Robinson Canó today, he has always loved the game and shown great respect to his teammates, opponents and fans overall.

Fav Player from the '02 WS: Darin Erstad

Just now, JuanjoRios said:

Hello guys, I'm Juan José, from México.

I've been following the Angels since 2009, and I believe I'm one of the few true Angels fan down here.

Glad to join and hope we get the W and the series tonight against the Astros! Also, I believe it's a true shame what happened to Robinson Canó today, he has always loved the game and shown great respect to his teammates, opponents and fans overall.

Fav Player from the '02 WS: Darin Erstad

Welcome, @JuanjoRios

Hey everyone, been reading these boards for years. Finally decided to join. 

Grew up in Corona/Newport Beach, lived in Fullerton for school and Anaheim for quite a few years (absolutely awful place to live, I absolutely understand now why Arte calls the team LA) and now live in Pasadena for work. I am an artist for the The Simpsons animation crew and have been on the crew since I interned in 2014. 

Die hard Angels fan since 1999, so since I was 7 haha. My dad started getting season tickets in 2005 and we worked our way from underneath the terrace near left field, to solid seats near first base side and now right behind the diamond club section. My dad moved to Nashville so I officially am the keeper of the seats! My favorite player for all time has got to be Chone Figgins, loved that guy and what he could do. Although, it’s hard not to love Trout. 

Look forward to discussing the team with everyone. 

• 1 month later...

Whats up guys. Angels fan since the 90s best game ive ever been to is still the Adam Kennedy 3 homer game vs twins in the ALCS.

I've been reading you guys for a couple weeks and finally decided to join! Enjoy following the minor leagues (F*ck you Dipito)

Favorite Angels player of all time is John Lackey

On 6/17/2018 at 8:16 PM, 2020worldseries said:

Favorite Angels player of all time is John Lackey

It's not too late to back out and never post here again.  If anyone asks, we'll say you were never here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey AW!

The names' Rich. Im from HB. I have followed the Angels since I was a kid. Born in 74' My first recollection of being into the team was around 79-80. My dad was a big time Angels fan growing up in socal. He used to follow the team all the way back into the PCL days and went to many games as a kid at Wrigley. Its also where I get my intense distain for the Dogs per him.

When I was a kid I'd say my favorite players were Rod Carew and Bobby Gritch. One of the most memorable games I got the chance to attend was the last start Nolan Ryan had as a ranger at the Big A.  Also the elimination game against the Sux a few years back. 

Ive been a lurker on AW since 08 for the most part. I used to have an old account, but I thought Id introduce myself again since there are so many new members these days.

4 hours ago, codenamerich said:

Hey AW!

The names' Rich. Im from HB. I have followed the Angels since I was a kid. Born in 74' My first recollection of being into the team was around 79-80. My dad was a big time Angels fan growing up in socal. He used to follow the team all the way back into the PCL days and went to many games as a kid at Wrigley. Its also where I get my intense distain for the Dogs per him.

When I was a kid I'd say my favorite players were Rod Carew and Bobby Gritch. One of the most memorable games I got the chance to attend was the last start Nolan Ryan had as a ranger at the Big A.  Also the elimination game against the Sux a few years back. 

Ive been a lurker on AW since 08 for the most part. I used to have an old account, but I thought Id introduce myself again since there are so many new members these days.

Hi Rich, I’m in HB too and I hate when I see people in Dodgers hats here. I also boycot the bars that don’t have the Angels game on... it seems the least I can do.

Welcome to AW.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

I created this account earlier this year, but haven’t posted yet so thought I start with posting here. I’m on here quite often and have found this site to be one of the best places to keep in the “know” of most everything Angels related. Also, I’ve been reading this site for years before creating my profile so I can safely say that I am familiar with the variety of personalities here, which of course is one of the things that makes it entertaining at times.

I grew up in West Covina back in the 80s and 90s as an Angels fan and now live in Virginia. My earliest memory as an Angel fan is 86 and my first game that I attended was in 88. I catch as many games as I can on mlb.tv that my schedule will allow and I still manage to attend at least a series or two every year at Angels Stadium along with a few games when they are out here in my neck of the woods. 

Looking forward to continue reading your comments, insights and maybe chiming in on occasion. 

Hey figured I should make a post here, been lurking on this forum for a little while now.

Moved to OC in 2002 when I was 7 during the WS run, family has been STH's ever since. In grad school now so I don't live in OC anymore but still come back to visit the fam every now and then. Going to my first game this season on Friday night and I am buzzing to finally watch Ohtani play in person. Would have to say Simmons is my favorite current player and back when I was a kid Figgy was my favorite.

“Pitch” was the name of the best dog I ever had. I was born in California 62. I try to watch all the televised Angels games I can. Great job Victor & Guby! When I go to the stadium I sit a few rows up behind the plate, seeing the movement of the pitches may be the best part of the game. Decided to look for a place I could post some thoughts and observations. “The worst thing in baseball is to lose a game you should have won”. Go Angels!