• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

New to the AngelsWin.com Community? Introduce yourself here!

AngelsWin.com

6 minutes ago, MrClutch said:

New to the forum.  Married with 2 kids.  Have a smokeshow wife (who has been featured on Barstool Sports as such).  Not bragging, except that I am.  

Love the Angels.  Got my oldest little addicted to the Halos.  

Welcome to AngelsWin.com, @MrClutch.  Let us know if you need any help navigating around these parts. 

Re: the smokeshow wife, pics or an instant ban. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Halodays said:

Been an Angels fan since the late 60's, early 70's. Came here to see how many Angels fans I could piss off with my posts?

That will be a tall order.  We don't have disagreements on this board.  Everyone is level headed and everyone treats one another with the utmost respect, at all times.  You're more likely to see things like "atta-boy" or "nicely done" or "well said" or "I couldn't agree more."

Ok. now that we got all that out of the way - go make us a sandwich.

22 hours ago, True Grich said:

That will be a tall order.  We don't have disagreements on this board.  Everyone is level headed and everyone treats one another with the utmost respect, at all times.  You're more likely to see things like "atta-boy" or "nicely done" or "well said" or "I couldn't agree more."

Ok. now that we got all that out of the way - go make us a sandwich.

Well that's good to know because I've tried posting on another Angel's board and all it seemed to be was a complete circle jerk of Angel's fans who knew everything.....what do you want on your sandwich?

27 minutes ago, Halodays said:

Well that's good to know because I've tried posting on another Angel's board and all it seemed to be was a complete circle jerk of Angel's fans who knew everything.....what do you want on your sandwich?

You should know I can be a little sarcastic at times... 

Welcome to AW.  Maybe I should make you a sandwich.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I was a lifelong Montreal Expo fan till they intentionally gutted the team and sold out. I saw Stoneman, Vlady, and the best of that franchise many times in person. Now living in Vancouver.

I always had a soft spot for the Angels as my American League team. Came in as underdog expansion team (like the Expos) and were a quirky but intriguing  franchise. 

I've been vacationing every year in the OC for a long time and always try to see some Angels games each season.

Last year in the scorching heat one Sunday afternoon I was at the game where Seattle scored 8 runs in the first I recall! The year before I was at the game against the Red Sox that got rained out. If you can believe that luck. But hung around the next day and saw them pound over 10 runs and got to enjoy a free sub at Jersey Mikes!

I will be back in June and watch them play the Reds.

I also am an avid collector, and added a signed Trout jersey to my collection recently. Reminds me a lot of Mantle, my favorite player as a young kid. Both had a rare combination of thick torso/trunk and excellent speed. If only Trout was a switch hitter.

I also created a few statistical table top dice/card sports games in the eighties before computers, analytics and the internet. 

Anyways, I enjoy the analysis and commentary here. I'm not as deep into esoterica as many and trust the old school eye test, but I do appreciate what analytics reveals and how it factors into the overall current baseball worldview.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cooper12 said:

Hi everybody!  I been a fan since the early 80's as a kid, grew up with Angel's Baseball.  I have lurked here for a couple years, but finally have the time and want to join with my fellow halo fans! 

Welcome to AW, @Cooper12.

Let us know if you have any questions on using the features here at AngelsWin.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new to this forum, but belonged to the old Angel forum.  I will lurk for a bit until I find the "feel" for the board.  Certainly don't want to step on any toes.

Season ticket holder for now my 18th season so I'm hoping I can add some substance.

thanks for letting me aboard.

48 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

I'm new to this forum, but belonged to the old Angel forum.  I will lurk for a bit until I find the "feel" for the board.  Certainly don't want to step on any toes.

Season ticket holder for now my 18th season so I'm hoping I can add some substance.

welcome. jump in wherever you like.

53 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Patty, are you the Patty I know from long ago? 

If so, welcome back. I've missed you.

If not, disregard and welcome to AW.. 

1 hour ago, Chuckster70 said:

Patty, are you the Patty I know from long ago? 

If so, welcome back. I've missed you.

If not, disregard and welcome to AW.. 

i don't think she's pattimelt, if that's who were thinking of.