• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (4/22/24): Orioles @ Angels: Detmers on the mound, Adrianza at 2B, Schanuel leading off

13 minutes ago, AvsBroncosAngels05 said:

Sorry man. I'm a Denver sports fan that's not into basketball but I know what happened.. My family is all excited about the Nuggets game and I'm stewing about the Angels still. 

Nuggets gona win 3 or 4 in a row. Jokic is maybe the best big man of all time. I hate them so much.

Trout needs to pull the tampon out of his vagina and come through in clutch situations or he might as well be the Halos lifetime Vernon Wells of stats.

I love the kid and want the best for him. But if he can't come through exactly when we need it most he's pretty useless except for when he pads his stats when it doesn't produce wins.

Keeping the bat on your shoulder in that situation is unacceptable.

4 minutes ago, T.G. said:

He said Schanuel "has to learn those types of experiences. So I left him in there."

Jo Adell has entered the chat

So I guess Washington is treating it like a rebuilding team. 

33 minutes ago, HeavenlyHalos said:

lmao at Lakers fans blaming the refs as if they have helped them all freaking season with that crazy FT disparity. Always a good day when Lebron loses. Better day when he retires. 

Reminds me of all those fans who complain for the umpires determining the outcomes of games based on balls and strikes calls. As for the Lakers? They are what they are. A very average team. They made the playoffs via the play-in and made it by the skin of their teeth. They had a free throw disparity simply because they had no toughness in the low post.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

So I guess Washington is treating it like a rebuilding team. 

Offseason pointed in this direction and while they'll never outright say it, it's good to see that this is likely the vision. It's about time they actually executed a proper rebuild after nearly a decade of simply trying to stick bandaids on the MLB roster. I'm just not sure I trust Arte to remain patient with it and any progress goes up in flames

10 hours ago, bloodbrother said:

Offseason pointed in this direction and while they'll never outright say it, it's good to see that this is likely the vision. It's about time they actually executed a proper rebuild after nearly a decade of simply trying to stick bandaids on the MLB roster. I'm just not sure I trust Arte to remain patient with it and any progress goes up in flames

They could sign Burnes and Kim after this season, and possibly still be under the tax threshold.

Continue to give the young guys lots of playing time in 2024 to see what you have for 2025.

13 hours ago, fan_since79 said:

What a time for Trout to go into a deep slump.

Honestly, it really doesn't matter this year. He could be on fire for the entire season, and they will still be terrible.