• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/30/24 @ 1pm Pacific): Angels @ Orioles: Canning on the mound

9 minutes ago, tdawg87 said:

Lmao

Imagine. 

It’s easy to imagine it coming from a Baltimore fan, they think of him the same way Philly fans think of him. Our own fans want Trout to quit.  

4 hours ago, Jason said:

We knew this team was going to be garbage going into ST and the first two games have been complete garbage so they’ve met expectations. 

5-10 year rebuild is just getting underway so there will be more games like this.

Arte, please sell the team to some guys who understand baseball. Please!

1 hour ago, fan_since79 said:

5-10 year rebuild is just getting underway so there will be more games like this.

Arte, please sell the team to some guys who understand baseball. Please!

That's the LAST thing they need -- they already have an owner that thinks he understands baseball.  I was listening to the Orioles new owner when he was being interviewed by their TV guys -- he went out of his way to show how deeply he was a fan of Baseball and the Orioles in particular but then he said the only thing Orioles fans should care about, he said he knew his GM was great and that he was just going to stay out of his way and give him what he needs.

The Angels need an owner that understands how to get out of the way of the actual people who understand baseball.

48 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:
5 hours ago, Jason said:

5-10 year rebuild

This is one of your dumbest narratives.

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

The Angels need an owner that understands how to get out of the way of the actual people who understand baseball.

100% this

1 hour ago, Inside Pitch said:

I am a Washington Commanders fan so I can confirm that a change in ownership does bring a feeling of hope. It may not always work out but the change is welcome. Hopefully the Halos follow suit. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Didn’t realize you were upset the pitchers weren’t getting enough at bats. 

Who said I was upset? I merely commented that most of the team has barely gotten into a game yet. I'm not sure what the point of your comment about almost everyone having 2 at bats is.

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Who said I was upset? I merely commented that most of the team has barely gotten into a game yet. I'm not sure what the point of your comment about almost everyone having 2 at bats is.

That most players have indeed played. 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

T.G. has baseball dementia and doesn't remember the last nine seasons.

They haven't been "rebuilding."

• Blarg locked this topic