• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/30/24 @ 1pm Pacific): Angels @ Orioles: Canning on the mound

8 hours ago, Stradling said:

It’s two games in and the team isn’t going to start a season by throwing in the towel and not put who the manager feels is the best equipped to help them win right now. As the season goes these line ups and the starters will evolve, we’ve seen that every year. If you ran a poll asking this website would you rather see a more set line up each night or have the ever changing line up we’ve seen for quite some time they’d ask for consistency. 

If we are playing "the being optimistic game",  it is just as conceivable that Moniak and Adell out produce Sano and Hicks and make the playoffs

Than hoping for big bounceback years from Sano and Hicks and makes the playoffs.

IMO our chances of making the playoffs are the same this year.

Edited by stormngt

5 hours ago, CaliAngel said:

So you guys want Adell in the lineup over Hicks, is he supposed to play RF? 

Or would he go to Left and shift Ward to right?

I'm probably the biggest critic of Adell on this board, but I kind of agree that it's his time to show what he's got. We need the young guys to start showing up. He should be in the starting lineup, and after 6 innings, let Sanó come in as pinch batter for him, and let Hicks replace him. 

I would have Adell at FJ and Moniak in right.

33 minutes ago, stormngt said:

You really think by starting Sano we have a chance for the playoffs?

Why do you think Wash started Sano?

11 minutes ago, Chuck said:

I don't remember hearing anything during the game. I also watched the replay and I don't think Trout looks lazy at all. If anything, he took his time to get his grip since the ball was probably wet due to the rain.