• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/30/24 @ 1pm Pacific): Angels @ Orioles: Canning on the mound

1 minute ago, Swordsman78 said:

Ugh.  Infield defense was supposed to be an area of improvement and strength.   Lack of focus by Neto.   Whole team lacks focus.  

And Nevin is still unemployed 

I love Mike Trout as much as anybody but it’s time to put to bed the “five tool” label.  I have no confidence whatsoever that he is going to throw anybody out.  The throw to the plate was poor and the throw he just made from the gap to the cutoff was weak.

1 minute ago, Dtwncbad said:

I love Mike Trout as much as anybody but it’s time to put to bed the “five tool” label.  I have no confidence whatsoever that he is going to throw anybody out.  The throw to the plate was poor and the throw he just made from the gap to the cutoff was weak.

He was never a 5 tool player....

1 minute ago, Swordsman78 said:

Ugh.  Infield defense was supposed to be an area of improvement and strength.   Lack of focus by Neto.   Whole team lacks focus.  

I just watched the #1 player in Golf, Scotty Scheffler, over shoot a par 3, his comebacker hit the green but rolled off into the lake. He ended up taking a triple bogey on the hole, slipping 3 shots out of the lead. 

Fans here would probably say he is unfocused and sucks. He's in the clubhouse now with a share of the lead in the 3rd round.

I'll give Neto some slack.