• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/30/24 @ 1pm Pacific): Angels @ Orioles: Canning on the mound

9 minutes ago, Blarg said:

Then I have to listen to Gubiza which is not much better. 

I’m sure Gubi is a nice guy but seriously when was the last time he said something actually insightful, educational, or genuinely interesting?  He is a livestream library of “duh.”  And that’s fine it fills time whatever.  But at best it is tolerable because it is so vanilla that it is easily ignorable.

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Guess these guys are going to have to lay off the change-up or foul it off if it's in the zone. Wait for a fastball or that flat slider.

Orioles announcer just said that Ward is the first player to hit a home run off of Rodriguez's slider. Maybe choose something else to try and tee off on. 

17 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Computerized balls and strikes asap please...

I hope they do the catcher/batter challenges first before full on robo umps. The fun drama that comes with the catcher/batter challenges is too good if they lose a challenge. Also anytime the ump gets shown up live on the spot is going to be S tier moments.