• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread (3/30/24 @ 1pm Pacific): Angels @ Orioles: Canning on the mound

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Not only is Aaron Hicks officially the starting right fielder, he's also expected to be the most productive hitter in the lineup.

That is an Angels worst case scenario. 

I must have missed the memo where the Angels said they were going to play the young guys.

Also when Wash said 'We gon be bout it" he said that because he plans to play to win.

Fans come up with their own narratives I guess.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

There still wasn’t a mental error but yes let’s hope he does much better. Did he make one or two great plays?  I think it was at least one but maybe two. And blaming him for Neto is totally on brand for you. And before you say it yes defending him is on brand for me. 

I'm going to suggest that at any rate I might be unfairly overly critical of Rendon, you are at least the same rate of illogically defensive of him. 

Just now, T.G. said:

I must have missed the memo where the Angels said they were going to play the young guys.

Also when Wash said 'We gon be bout it" he said that because he plans to play to win.

Fans come up with their own narratives I guess.

If they were trying to win they sure as shit didn't show it in the off season. 

If they were trying to win then they wouldn't be starting Sano and Hicks who all the other teams who were trying to win passed on.

If they were trying to win they wouldn't have relegated one of their top 2 or 3 players to the bench.

Just now, Erstad Grit said:

I'm going to suggest that at any rate I might be unfairly overly critical of Rendon, you are at least the same rate of illogically defensive of him. 

I defend him against the unfairly overly critical.  

Pitching is everything in this league and for some reason I don't understand the Angels just do not invest in starting pitching. Other teams make it look so simple against our hitters and our starters can't get ahead in the count and throw a ton of pitches most innings. 

Just now, AngelsLakersFan said:

If they were trying to win then they wouldn't be starting Sano and Hicks who all the other teams who were trying to win passed on.

If they were trying to win they wouldn't have relegated one of their top 2 or 3 players to the bench.

Again, you don’t start the season not putting what you think is your best line up out there.  

1 minute ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

So... the Angels aren't trying to win? Ok, sure.

32 minutes ago, jsnpritchett said:

I figured it would be.  Randazzo did the Cardinals/Dodgers game for Apple TV+ last night.

He always has a day off after a Friday Night Apple TV game. Sometimes on Thursdays prior to the Friday night game as well. 

Just now, Stradling said:

Much better second inning by Canning.  

He still needs to throw more first pitch strikes. His fastball command is lacking so far. Still, I hope he can keep the game close and us in the game through 5-6 innings. 

1 minute ago, Chuck said:

He always has a day off after a Friday Night Apple TV game. Sometimes on Thursdays prior to the Friday night game as well. 

Man, even the announcers are soft this day and age.