• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

If Ohtani signs with another team today...

tdawg87

if Ohtani signs with another team it would only be the dodgers (let's get real)?..So if you ohtani decided to go to the dodgers and say win a ws? he be looking up to an army where Colonel Betts would have 3 world series rings luitennant Freeman have 2 and he just be seargent there with 1...He could win just one with us fans in Anaheim and he BE GENERAL...THINK PEOPLE LIKE HE SHOULD BE THINKING 🤔TOO (WE CAN HOPE)

9 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

It will be the worst thing a Japanese person has ever done to us on a 7th of December.

look at all this crap you have started now !! My granny lost her brother today in 1941...of course ohtani wouldn't sign on pearl harbor day? but nothing is set in stone he is not a DODGER YET 😀

18 minutes ago, No Roles said:

if Ohtani signs with another team it would only be the dodgers (let's get real)?..So if you ohtani decided to go to the dodgers and say win a ws? he be looking up to an army where Colonel Betts would have 3 world series rings luitennant Freeman have 2 and he just be seargent there with 1...He could win just one with us fans in Anaheim and he BE GENERAL...THINK PEOPLE LIKE HE SHOULD BE THINKING 🤔TOO (WE CAN HOPE)

I miss @EnglishCop

24 minutes ago, No Roles said:

Betts only has 2 as 2020 does not count. What's funny the Dodgers have been Kershaw team and if Ohtani signs it will be his.

I know like all of you fans ohtani is listening to the French men Phoenix's song "lasso" he is not gonna trade us....play the song lasso by Phoenix I'm a dj and I believe he will be loyal...I put our rally song on air !!! ohtani will love it 😀and so should you old mid and new timers...he's staying with us and we will do a work around like us women do anyways !

5 minutes ago, No Roles said:

I know like all of you fans ohtani is listening to the French men Phoenix's song "lasso" he is not gonna trade us....play the song lasso by Phoenix I'm a dj and I believe he will be loyal...I put our rally song on air !!! ohtani will love it 😀and so should you old mid and new timers...he's staying with us and we will do a work around like us women do anyways !

Dude????

6 hours ago, No Roles said:

Looks like we found the poster who fought in WWII. One key stroke at a time with one finger.

@Angels 1961Betts only has 2 as 2020 does not count. What's funny the Dodgers have been Kershaw team and if Ohtani signs it will be his.

This just opened my eyes to the posability that Arte could try to retaliate to the Dodgers signing Ohtani by dumping a truck of money at Kershaws feet for a year lol. For the record not what I want but I could see Arte being pettie like that lol. 

Edited by Chitown27Fan

42 minutes ago, PattyD22 said:

Did tdawg87’s single post set an emoji reaction record?  I can’t seem to recall one that drew such a diverse reaction.  

Congrats @tdawg87.

6 minutes ago, Blarg said:

@tdawg87's post must have set some sort of record. @Chuck, any way to confirm this? I think he deserves some sort of MVP trophy. 

Screenshot_20231208_084342_Chrome.jpg

Little late, Blarg.

13 hours ago, No Roles said:

i would "like" this 500 times if i could.