• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Will Bachman EVER be injury free????

From Fletcher's latest article...

BACHMAN UPDATE

Right-hander Sam Bachman, who missed the last three months with a shoulder injury, is “feeling good” and will be “full go” in spring training, Minasian said.

Minasian also said that the Angels still view Bachman’s long-term future as a starter, even though he was used out of the bullpen in the majors last season.

3 minutes ago, mmc said:

From Fletcher's latest article...

BACHMAN UPDATE

Right-hander Sam Bachman, who missed the last three months with a shoulder injury, is “feeling good” and will be “full go” in spring training, Minasian said.

Minasian also said that the Angels still view Bachman’s long-term future as a starter, even though he was used out of the bullpen in the majors last season.

The BEST he's EVER felt !!!!

I met Sam Bachman in July in San Diego. Angels were playing the Padres and we were staying at the same hotel. He was the NICEST, most decent, most humble guy you will ever meet. I will forever be a fan of his, as will my nine year old. His arm could fall off, and I’ll still be rooting for the guy. 

3 hours ago, wopphil said:

I met Sam Bachman in July in San Diego. Angels were playing the Padres and we were staying at the same hotel. He was the NICEST, most decent, most humble guy you will ever meet. I will forever be a fan of his, as will my nine year old. His arm could fall off, and I’ll still be rooting for the guy. 

But would you buy a used car from him?