• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon has fractured tibia

mmc

15 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Peter Angelos approves.

Note: The Angelos sons took over running the O’s franchise a few years back, and now have a solid foundation for the first time in years.

Don't give his dons any credit, except for them stopping playing fantasy baseball with real live players.

They're still pretty awful, but at least they seem to be staying out of the ops side of things (though suspending that reporter for reporting their losing record at Tropicana was on-brand for them)

Even Moreno lucked into Vlad, Trout, and Ohtani.  

17 minutes ago, DCAngelsFan said:

Don't give his dons any credit, except for them stopping playing fantasy baseball with real live players.

They're still pretty awful, but at least they seem to be staying out of the ops side of things (though suspending that reporter for reporting their losing record at Tropicana was on-brand for them)

Even Moreno lucked into Vlad, Trout, and Ohtani.  

If only Moreno would let Minasian run things.

At least Minasian was able to talk him out of signing Trea Turner.

Edited by Angel Oracle

4 minutes ago, Ron Mexico said:

Care to copy and paste the Article?

I read it.  Apparently Sam Blum ran out of the locker room crying after Rendon wasn’t nice a bunch of times.  Sarah Valenzuela had to console him and tell him Rendon wasn’t worth his tears.  

Just now, cals said:

I read it.  Apparently Sam Blum ran out of the locker room crying after Rendon wasn’t nice a bunch of times.  Sarah Valenzuela had to console him and tell him Rendon wasn’t worth his tears.  

Ohtani’s water bottle was full of Sam’s tears.  At least that’s what I read on Reddit. 

Well, to be fair, hairline fractures can be difficult to spot when there's blood or fluid around the injury.

Personal case in point, I had a fracture that X-rays missed for 5 months, until the swelling went down *and* the angle of thr image was such that the break could be seen.  After so long, it required surgery to put pins in and have it knit together.  It happens.

On 9/15/2023 at 6:21 PM, fan_since79 said:

Angels have a broken Everything. Total clown show. 

Hard to follow the games at this point. Looking forward to the Phillies postseason. Maybe they'll win it all this time.

I still have faith that we'll get that wild card before I'm 90...if I'm fortunate to live that long.

glad to know you're okay. was wondering if we needed to send in @ten ocho recon scout for a wellness check on you.

i was at the game in san diego where he fouled the ball off his shin. didn't look like a big deal at the time - just a typical foul ball off the foot/shin kind of stuff you see all the time.

in watching the replay multiple times, it still didn't look like a big deal. was surprised to find out the injury was more severe than we expected in these kinds of situations. 

it reminded me of when dale earnhardt crashed at daytona. that crash looked about as mild as they come in a car race, and then next thing you know, they're announcing that he died. it didn't look nearly severe enough of a crash to be fatal, but that wasn't the most important criteria. same thing applied here.