• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon has fractured tibia

mmc

2 hours ago, Reveille1984 said:

It would be fairly hilarious if he actually just up and retired.  Sadly, a dude owed this much money would never do that.

The Nats tried to work out a deal with Strasberg to retire at his full salary but it fell apart somehow…not sure how that would work with the salary cap….it was an issue with Prince Fielder, not sure how that was resolved…

Is anyone surprised that there is a setback regarding his healing?

Regardless of the reason for the setback. Bottom line another setback, I mean I don't care if he broke his toe "running" on the treadmill. I said in another thread that there would be a setback, it was so predictable.

And BTW how do you run on a treadmill with a fractured tibia? And how does that go undiagnosed?

It's BS...IT'S BULLSHIT!

4 minutes ago, REDneck said:

Is anyone surprised that there is a setback regarding his healing?

Regardless of the reason for the setback. Bottom line another setback, I mean I don't care if he broke his toe "running" on the treadmill. I said in another thread that there would be a setback, it was so predictable.

And BTW how do you run on a treadmill with a fractured tibia? And how does that go undiagnosed?

It's BS...IT'S BULLSHIT!

Also, he has/had a fractured tibia. 

2 hours ago, stevestevens said:

If they just found out two weeks ago.....either this is the worst medical staff in the history of professional sports or Rendon is liar.  Both are probably true though. 

This organization is a total shit show under Moreno.  

A tibial fracture is a major injury that doesn't go undetected for weeks. It is a long, large bone and any abnormality is usually pretty easily discerned on an x-ray. Somebody is sandbagging, big time. I suspect Rendon, since the organization recently announced that he had resumed baseball activities. He would not have been cleared to do this with a tibial fracture in the early stages of healing.

2 hours ago, stevestevens said:

If they just found out two weeks ago.....either this is the worst medical staff in the history of professional sports or Rendon is liar.  Both are probably true though. 

This organization is a total shit show under Moreno.  

Beyond belief. They don't know how to read an X-ray over there?! It takes two months to figure out he has a fracture?!

Fire the whole bunch and start over.

We'll see Rendon in 2025...maybe.

As others have said, a clown show.

23 minutes ago, REDneck said:

I knew that you would be one of the first responders Strad. You didn't answer the few questions that I asked in my post.

It's BS Strad, you just can't smell it.

I have no idea how he was running or if he was running on a treadmill.  I have no idea how it goes undiagnosed.  There I answered your questions.  Also, he has/had a broken tibia. 

3 minutes ago, fan_since79 said:

Beyond belief. They don't know how to read an X-ray over there?! It takes two months to figure out he has a fracture?!

Fire the whole bunch and start over.

We'll see Rendon in 2025...maybe.

As others have said, a clown show.

No, it doesn’t take two months, the Angels never diagnosed him with a broken tibia, his own doctor did, because he was still in pain.  

19 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

A tibial fracture is a major injury that doesn't go undetected for weeks. It is a long, large bone and any abnormality is usually pretty easily discerned on an x-ray. Somebody is sandbagging, big time. I suspect Rendon, since the organization recently announced that he had resumed baseball activities. He would not have been cleared to do this with a tibial fracture in the early stages of healing.

This is coming from someone in the medical field for close to thirty years!

I'm in the industrial X ray field and can detect a minuet anomaly in things far smaller than a tibia.

And before anyone makes the comment of staying in a Holiday Inn an X ray on a bone is not any different that a X ray on a piece of metal.

In both cases it's a form of radiation penetrating an object and producing an image on a piece of film or a screen.

It's pretty f ING simple.

Edited by REDneck