• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon has fractured tibia

mmc

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

I have no idea how he was running or if he was running on a treadmill.  I have no idea how it goes undiagnosed.  There I answered your questions.  Also, he has/had a broken tibia. 

No you didn't answer the questions.

11 minutes ago, Mark68 said:

*lobotomy

Unless you mean he transitioned from a woman and had a particular portion of the female anatomy surgically removed...

That’s 3 today.

I’m giving myself a 20 minute ban

59 minutes ago, REDneck said:

This is coming from someone in the medical field for close to thirty years!

I'm in the industrial X ray field and can detect a minuet anomaly in things far smaller than a tibia.

And before anyone makes the comment of staying in a Holiday Inn an X ray on a bone is not any different that a X ray on a piece of metal.

In both cases it's a form of radiation penetrating an object and producing an image on a piece of film or a screen.

It's pretty f ING simple.

Yeah, I'm a retired RN with 27 years in the field, and I have been around my fair share of orthopedics.

And no, a tibial fracture cannot be mistaken for a bone bruise.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

A bone bruise causes minute cracks in the bone through which blood leaks. A fracture is a break in the bone itself. Rendon is the one who referred to it as a fractured tibia - which you don't just suddenly discover that you have after weeks of rehab.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

To my astonishment there are still Rendon defenders and I salute y'all for continuing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt, even in the face of his track record. 

I personally think Rendon is a POS and lacks character. It's just intuition and I can't substantiate it, but I bet I'm right.

So lets say the latter is true. What kind of character signs a 230+ million contract with a AAV of 38 mil, and then just decides he doesn't want to do it anymore?

1 hour ago, Angels23 said:

X-rays are usually preliminary studies… I’d guess  they got more advanced imaging at some point 

Small cracks may not be visible on x-rays alone, so he may have had an additional CT or MRI scan.

I'm only qualified to use research X-ray equipments, so I don't know much more than that.