• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Rendon has fractured tibia

mmc

14 minutes ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

I was going to go with 'they spelt labia wrong' but this works. 

The Angels could hang a banner to celebrate how piss poorly the franchise is run top to bottom.  Just a shit show through and through.

Peter Angelos approves.

Note: The Angelos sons took over running the O’s franchise a few years back, and now have a solid foundation for the first time in years.

6 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

Peter Angelos approves.

Note: The Angelos sons took over running the O’s franchise a few years back, and now have a solid foundation for the first time in years.

The O’s new ownership is still a mess outside of baseball ops.

But Arte should take note that they hired their GM, left him alone, and he produced.

I actually read that Elias included a specific clause in his contract that he could only report to John Angelos.

2 minutes ago, SoCalDucksFan said:

It amazes me that there are still people who think there is even a 1% chance that Ohtani will sign here.  Fan delusion is strong.

Lots of people are going to lose their collective minds if/when he signs in L.A.  Better buy your Shohei jerseys now, so you can burn them later this year.

Every post no matter what thread is about Ohtani leaving. Troll. 

There is no winner here. The Angels should have announced some type of diagnosis and prognosis assuming he had a fracture. 

If Rendon had a fracture, why be a dick and not tell some of the writers. Seems to me he saw that he was getting crap talked by everyone and realized maybe that he had to take some of the pressure off. 

I can’t see them bringing him back as it seems the Angels and him have relationship issues. 

Edited by bruin5

8 minutes ago, bruin5 said:

There is no winner here. The Angels should have announced some type of diagnosis and prognosis assuming he had a fracture. 

If Rendon had a fracture, why be a dick and not tell some of the writers. Seems to me he saw that he was getting crap talked by everyone and realized maybe that he had to take some of the pressure off. 

I can’t see them bringing him back as it seems the Angels and him have relationship issues. 

Busch Beer GIF by Busch

1 hour ago, Angels in 2030 said:

I'm sure in ST/February we'll be hearing how Rendon is finally injury free, feeling great and in the best shape in a decade. 

And get injured the first game and be out until all star game. He then gets injured again first game after all star game and is out for the season