• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Longtime member & friend/contributor of AngelsWin.com (Brandon) has passed away

Chuck

Unreal.

Just last year @Brandon helped me with a refi.  Super nice guy.  My SIL was in the middle of some real estate stuff at the time and while he wasn't able to help her directly, he did give her several recommendations that helped her through the process.

Will miss his stories about KC.

RIP Brandon.

What in holy hell is going on this week?  While I didn’t know @Brandonnearly as much as I did with @Lou, it still hurts knowing that another AW friend and poster is gone.  

As @ten ocho recon scoutstated earlier, baseball is just a game.  This site brings fans together, and has spawned friendships that will last years.  

It’s been a really tough week, but it will get better.  Very sad week.

• Chuck changed the title to Longtime member & friend/contributor of AngelsWin.com (Brandon) has passed away

I remember Brandon as someone who had a lot of different interests, as well as his financial and real estate knowledge, and of course the Chiefs.    He was truly blessed to see them win two Super Bowls just as all were blessed who knew him.

R.I.P. Brandon, you were taken waaaaay too soon.

🙏🙏sent to his family

There are some great stories for sure. 

One he and I always would reminisce on was our hockey games we would go to. Brandon was a huge Devils fan, yeah go figure, an Angels/Devils/Red Devil die hard!!

We hit up Luck Baldwins for the typical 6 am type of start for the United game and followed that up with a night cap at Staples for the Kings/Devils game. This was back in the days of Marty Brodeur and the Devils run. Brandon being his typical self, began loudly cheering for Marty and the Devils. I had to adapt quickly as people were getting heated at him so I started loudly talking crap on the Devils and anything related to New Jersey, including the Sopranos. Brandon of course went all in on the kings and talking crap on Los Angeles. For the last two periods of the game our entire section was laughing and at the end we had people coming up to us thanking us for the experience and even giving us their contact info. I wont talk about the rest of that evening......