• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Ohtani Close to Home

That was reported in the New York Times in 2018. I don't know if thats still true. 

It was also reported that he drives a Model X and that his three bedroom apartment is a stone's throw away, a five minute drive away, and that he walks.

It would not surprise me if he lives in The George or another complex close to the Stadium.

5 hours ago, Jason said:

He dates someone named Dung? She better be hot AF with that name. 

He gives Dung the dong. I like it.

Also, fun fact. Vietnamese money is called dong. When I went there I saw a big sign at rhe airport that said "dollars for dong" in English.

I took a picture under it.

2 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Also, fun fact. Vietnamese money is called dong. When I went there I saw a big sign at rhe airport that said "dollars for dong" in English.

I bet you were confused about the exchange rate

Ohtani's projected season totals after tonight.

56 Home Runs
128 RBI's
22 Stolen Bases

14-6 W-L:
3.02 ERA
254 Strikeouts

I don't know who is going to give him $50,000,000+ per season next year, but barring injury he's definitely getting at least that much, and I'm sure $500,000,000+ total guaranteed.

9 minutes ago, ten ocho recon scout said:

Did you at least take the picture with your mouth open?