• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who's pumped up tonight?

REDneck

6 hours ago, REDneck said:

This was not formatted well!

Maybe not but the pic sure as shit depicts how I feel...  I'm jazzed and want to get hyped but I see who's pitching and get the heebie jeevies.

Hopefully the bats show up and their supposed stars make their presence known.  If any series might help them prove they can contend its this one, and when you see who they play after Texas they might actually build real momentum.

But until then, your GIF is spot on.

Ohtani really carrying this team right now which probably has other teams willing to give up more than they would like.

If the choice is compete for a wild card spot or trade Shohei, I think you trade him.

idk tho. haven't been able to watch many games. Maybe we sweep texas or take 3 out of 4 and that changes things

I vacationed in the O.C. and attended Angel games almost every year for about a decade. But not in the last three years. But I'm now planning to resume later this season. Probably in early September versus the Rays and the hockey jersey giveaway. Currently in the early planning stages.

I really hope they are contending and playing meaningful games by then. It would add a new fan dimension  seeing Trout and the team in the home stretch finally with a real chance to compete for a playoff spot.

There's a realistic chance the games are meaningless if they drop out of contention by then, but I feel optimistic that they at least will be somewhere in the mix. And if not, at least some of the younger players and prospects will be worth watching.

No doubt they are better as a team than in recent years and have bounced back enough times from adversity to remain hopeful.

I'm excited not just with this series but with all the help from number 1 picks. Thaiss, getting a chance due to injuries this year has been a huge surprise. Ward starting to hit like last year. Neto solving SS spot hopefully for years to come. Bachman seems to fit back end of BP for now. Detmers gearing up for big last 100 games. Moniak former number 1 pick stolen by Minasian last year from Phillies. Jo Adell a number 1 who will help if not this year but next year. Canning not a number 1 but a number 2 pick finally healthy is helping. MVP winner going to have big rest of season Mike Trout. The future is bright for the halos as this is season they turn things around.