• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Tear it down

8 minutes ago, Second Base said:

I actually agree, but also understand it'll never happen while Arte owns the team. But I admit, if they did, it would be incredible deadline. The package you could get for guys like Ohtani, Ward, Renfroe, Urshela, Drury could do things in the future. 

If the organization is committed to building a winner then they will do this. I guess we will have to wait and see 

7 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

That is why Arte Moreno is bad, even horrible, for this franchise.

Only cares about the revenue brought in, and not success.

He’s one of the worst MLB owners, when it comes to team success.

He’s bad at winning but if he only cares about revenue he isn’t signing Upton or Rendon or increasing payroll. 

10 minutes ago, Angel Oracle said:

That is why Arte Moreno is bad, even horrible, for this franchise.

Only cares about the revenue brought in, and not success.

He’s one of the worst MLB owners, when it comes to team success.

Yep but you still have people here who love to defend him. Really is amazing ain't it.

The only way for this team to be successful in the future is for Arte to sell. We need a full rebuild and restructuring.

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

But I’m right.  I’m not defending him jackass. I’m defending the notion he only cares about revenue. It’s illogical. 

He signs these shitty over the hill vets while ignoring everything it takes to become a winning org.,  because he knows it will bring fans in the seats.

It's not about winning. 

1 minute ago, NrM said:

He signs these shitty over the hill vets while ignoring literally everything else because he knows it will bring fans in the seats. It's not about winning. 

Upton and Rendon were never bringing in fans unless they helped the team win. And they certainly won’t bring in enough fans per game to increase profits. 

2 minutes ago, NrM said:

He signs these shitty over the hill vets while ignoring everything it takes to become a winning org.,  because he knows it will bring fans in the seats.

It's not about winning. 

Sorry, but you're crazy if you think Rendon was shitty and over the hill when they signed him. 

1 minute ago, Lou said:

Sorry, but you're crazy if you think Rendon was shitty and over the hill when they signed him. 

Almost as crazy as thinking it was done to increase profit.  Tell me how Rendon increases revenue when you pay him $36 million if he wasn’t expected to help them win games. It’s an asinine opinion. 

K when the angels decide not to trade Ohtani and let him go for nothing. GOOD FUCKING LUCK DEFENDING THAT. 

WE WILL BE A TEAM OF SHITTY JOURNEYMEN AND MIKE TROUT. SHITTY FARMSYSTEM SHITTY ORG LITERALLY NOTHING. NO FUCKING TALENT..

LMAO IM DONE. 

Just now, NrM said:

K when the angels decide not to trade Ohtani and let him go for nothing. GOOD FUCKING LUCK DEFENDING THAT. 

WE WILL BE A TEAM OF SHITTY JOURNEYMEN AND MIKE TROUT. SHITTY FARMSYSTEM SHITTY ORG LITERALLY NOTHING. NO FUCKING TALENT..

LMAO IM DONE 

By done you mean done, done?  Or are you lying?  Also, bye. 

1 minute ago, NrM said:

LMAO IM DONE. 

Why are you yelling? It's a baseball message board. 

4 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Almost as crazy as thinking it was done to increase profit.  Tell me how Rendon increases revenue when you pay him $36 million if he wasn’t expected to help them win games. It’s an asinine opinion. 

Some people get so caught up bashing everything about the team the don't actually think about what they are posting.

1 minute ago, NrM said:

KK SUPERFAN STRADLING. YOU ARE SO LOYAL AND NOBEL. SO PROUD OF YOU AND YOUR DADDY ARTE

Arte?  The one I said was bad at winning, that Arte?  You had a shitty emotional take.  I told you it was a shit take and I told you why.  You are too sensitive so you pretend it’s defending Arte when it’s just me telling you your take is stupid. 

This is an undisciplined, dysfunctional mess of a franchise. What is particularly galling is that I see no fire, no sense of “this shouldn’t be happening all the time.” Instead, the same mistakes keep occurring, one bad play leads to a 5 run inning, etc. No accountability and a public face that shows the fans that mediocrity or worse is just fine. Can someone in this organization show us that they care?

If this disaster ever turns around, I really believe it will be the Neto, O’Hoppe, Joyce group to lead them. Trout will still put up great numbers but is undependable compared to the brightness of his star and seems to hardly ever deliver when it counts, Ohtani’s gone, Sandoval’s a head case, Ward’s all over the place.

Could they turn it around? Well, the talent’s there. Will they? They’ve shown no evidence that they will and a lot that it’s just business as usual. 

This very well be the most underachieving franchise in professional sports over the last decade. Agreed, tear it down but with Arte, Carpino, etc. still in the mix, I’m not sure it will matter.

54 minutes ago, wopphil said:

This team is done. Fourth place, an even run differential, and no ability to beat good teams. They aren’t going to magically start winning, especially given that they have had relatively good health. Trade Ohtani and anyone else who can fetch prospects or cost controlled players. Play for the future. 

Tried telling y’all