• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Chilean Burg Crews

On 5/14/2023 at 9:59 AM, Taylor said:

Funny enough I saw that article the other day, and meant to post it here 

I was actually part of this arrest. Only reason we got them was they were already being tailed by a task force (undercovers).

It's kind of crazy that with how much better home security has gotten (alarms and cameras), nothing really seems to work, at least against people who know what they're doing 

19 hours ago, AngelsLongBall said:

They've been hitting Long Beach hard as well.  Apparently they're renting nice(r) cars with paper tags so the cars fit in, and are in and out within ten minutes.  Saw NextDoor video of 3 dudes backing up their car to a garage and hauling a safe out. 

Yep. They're not amateurs at all. They always rent upper end cars so they don't look out of place.

I've honestly wondered how many times I may have driven past one of them when this happens.

Another theory I have, at least where I work, is that they're smart enough to park in another city and walk in along the greenbelt. The rich area of my city connects to two other rich ones. It would make perfect sense (of it was me) to leave my getaway ride in another city... knowing that that city isn't getting the call when the crime is occuring.

Off topic but reference my last, we had a bank robbery 2 weeks ago. Total pros.

Cut a hole in the roof overnight and waited. Waited for the first employees to get there. 

Roped down from the ceiling and tied them up. Got $500K

Security cameras got them leaving the bank,,running to a freeway where they already cut the access wall. Got picked up on the shoulder of the freeway.

Same deal... CHP isn't on our radio...

• 3 months later...
On 11/26/2022 at 10:49 AM, ten ocho recon scout said:

I had another one about 3 months ago. Really alert Asian chick (they always get targetted) bought a freaking $10K purse from South coast plaza. Noticed a weird guy drive past her in the lot, then u turned and followed her out.

She tried to lose him on the freeway and he stayed with her for a good 5 miles. She called us, he lost her but we found him like a block away heading back to the freeway. 

When we stopped him he had 2 other guys sitting in the back seat. No ID on any of them, and the fancy gadget we have to identify people didn't recognize any of them, so they've never been documented by anyone.

They were smart enough to not just rob her in the parking lot. They were going to find out where she lived, so they could get all the other $10K purses.

These guys are good.

Just saw this article, remembered reading something similar on this forum, crazy:

https://abc7.com/costa-mesa-irvine-south-coast-plaza-follow-home-crimes/13749806/

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Catwhoshatinthehat said:

Yeah that’s why I posted the link to the article in the “Chilean Burg Crews” thread that he started. 😜

i can't be expected to do one simple mouse click to confirm info like this. 

especially while i'm watching Romancing the Stone at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...