• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Home invasion caught on a Nanny-Cam

Well I'm not moving to Millburn.

Seriously though, what a piece of ****ing scum. That guy deserves to get ass****ed by a walrus. 

Probably one of the most expensive zip codes in NJ, but that is where shit like this usually happens

Probably one of the most expensive zip codes in NJ, but that is where shit like this usually happens

Black guys busting down strangers doors and beating up women does not usually happen anywhere. 

Watched this video this morning and wished I hadn't. 

Black guys busting down strangers doors and beating up women does not usually happen anywhere. 

Watched this video this morning and wished I hadn't.

According to the FBI, home invasions happen every 12 seconds. Women are the victims more often than men. It just so happens that this one was caught on camera.

According to the FBI, home invasions happen every 12 seconds. Women are the victims more often than men. It just so happens that this one was caught on camera.

Interesting since most states do not define it as home invasion which is not the same as burglary. 

It makes me sick, that I didn't walk out of the bathroom in time to end this POS' time on Earth.  His other "hardcore-thuglife-wanna-be-toughguys" will see this, and one of them will turn him in for pocket-change.  Seeing garbage like this makes me happy to be in a position to put scumbags like this away.

Interesting since most states do not define it as home invasion which is not the same as burglary. 

Very, interesting:

Home Invasion Facts:

• According to a United States Department of Justice report:
    • 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
    • 1 of every 5 homes will experience a break-in or home invasion. That’s over 2,000,000 homes!
  • According to Statistics Canada, there has been an average of 289,200 home invasions annually over the last 5 years.
  • Statistically, there are over 8,000 home invasions per day in North America
  • According to Statistics U.S.A., there was an average of 3,600,000 home invasions annually between 1994 and 2000.

Very, interesting:

Home Invasion Facts:

• According to a United States Department of Justice report:
    • 38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
    • 1 of every 5 homes will experience a break-in or home invasion. That’s over 2,000,000 homes!
  • According to Statistics Canada, there has been an average of 289,200 home invasions annually over the last 5 years.
  • Statistically, there are over 8,000 home invasions per day in North America
  • According to Statistics U.S.A., there was an average of 3,600,000 home invasions annually between 1994 and 2000.

These numbers don't prove whatever you feel you need to prove. Maybe I am a bit naive but I tend to believe the actions here that were caught on camera are abnormal and that even most criminals wouldn't do such an act. 

Like I said earlier, many jurisdictions do not have a "home invasion" charge. It ends up being homicide, murder, rape, burglary, etc. Therefore, it would seem that any numbers you find on the internet are suspect at best, at least in my eyes.