• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cals New Zealand Trip that was Supposed to Start 3/20/20 and was Delayed Until Today

cals

2 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

But he could if he wanted to. In my experience the only place with easier white women than NZ is a little ranch located just outside Parumph, NV

Hey, he's married!

Not to mention that ugly thumb thing he has going on.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, cals said:

I’m in a double band aid now with no seepage.  Gonna fish tomorrow with the thumb cut off of a pair of rubber gloves covering everything and a leather glove covering that.  Not gonna let this mess things up.

Im in a very bogan campground in Ashburton tonight.

If that don’t work I recommend turpentine and duct tape. 

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

Translation: there's more adventure to be had than by taking your garbage cans to the curb or singing at a church in a dicy neighborhood

some of my best adventures have involved singing. no regrets whatsoever.

5 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Weird.  Some of Cals best adventures involved singing in his garage.  Is there something you'd like to tell us Tank?

I’ve never sung in cals garage. 

on a completely unrelated note, I wonder when I had my last tetanus shot.

28 minutes ago, T.G. said:

Nice pics. That water looks beautiful.

Did you catch any fish?  I guess if you had, you probably would have posted that photo.

It was so windy it was not ideal conditions but those canals are famous for giant trout so I had to try.  But yes, nothing was caught.

Pretty wide channel, looks like fly fishing from a boat would be more successful than hoping you can get something from the shoreline. At least you got out there for a while. I'm looking at a few days in Montana in a couple weeks but temps are going to be in the 30's. Might as well fish the frozen foods section.