• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cals New Zealand Trip that was Supposed to Start 3/20/20 and was Delayed Until Today

cals

11 minutes ago, Blarg said:

You bringing your team with you so they can see Americans can play baseball? 

I’m not going to Australia this is time, though we’ve actually discussed the possibility of the Santa Ana Elks team heading down under to play the University of Western Australia team.  It would be so fun, but the logistics of getting 15 dudes to Perth would be a nightmare.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, cals said:

I’m not going to Australia this is time, though we’ve actually discussed the possibility of the Santa Ana Elks team heading down under to play the University of Western Australia team.  It would be so fun, but the logistics of getting 15 dudes to Perth would be a nightmare.

Maybe you need to hire someone to be the traveling secretary.  And then an assistant to the traveling secretary. 

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, Jay said:

Small fish, gloved hand, belly fat... sorry, I don't get it.

Gloves are better than bare hands for handling fish that are released and if you’re fly fishing streamers it will keep you from getting your hand tore up. At least that’s why I use them. 

Edited by Jason

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Gloves are better than bare hands for handling fish that are released and if you’re fly fishing streamers it will keep you from getting your hand tore up. At least that’s why I use them. 

IIRC the glove was to protect the thumb that he nearly severed.

3 hours ago, gotbeer said:

You really need to cut back on second and third breakfasts, and work on getting some sun and leg workout days.  You are pushing your legs to the load limit.  

I did cut back on Elevensies.