• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Cals New Zealand Trip that was Supposed to Start 3/20/20 and was Delayed Until Today

cals

8 hours ago, cals said:

Yesterday I was at the Christchurch airport and my stomach was bothering me and I had to take a runny poo.  When I turned to get up my phone fell out of my pocket and into the toilet.  I had to fish it out and rinse the poo off.  Then I slathered it in hand sanitizer.  I think there is poo still stuck inside the speaker holes.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I played 1B and faced live pitching for the first time in about 8 years.  I fouled 2 off and spit at a decent curve that dropped out of the zone but struck out looking on a questionable call on the low and outside corner in my only AB.  It’s ok, I had fun.  Actually there were some guys still playing (that weren’t part of my core group of friends) that I played with 15 years ago.l, so that was cool seeing them again.

9 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Looks like we have a Mark Trumbo here, swinging at the high cheese.  Dang, those aussies are serious about the game, with uniforms and everything, and not a beer stand in sight.  

Actually they have their shit together.  All these teams are based on clubs representing various areas of the city and it’s well organized.  The concession stand, which also sold beer, was behind this field.

7 hours ago, cals said:

Actually they have their shit together.  All these teams are based on clubs representing various areas of the city and it’s well organized.  The concession stand, which also sold beer, was behind this field.

Here are some pics of the facilities.  The better teams play on the better fields.  
162CCDA9-0755-4F49-9376-59B2399662EA.jpeg8082115A-F606-47C7-B451-8B7115797010.jpeg0E0CB14C-5904-45DA-B3CA-975943946189.jpeg