• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

2 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Holy hell I guess some people around here are allowed to treat users like crap unless there's suddenly some push back?

No dissenting opinions around here unless you're prepared to be banned, censored or have deleted posts?

You were corrected for calling a 35 and a 31 year old youngsters then because you were corrected you threw a temper tantrum.  That’s not a dissenting point of view. 

Man Bo Bichette is an idiot. He had no business being way out there. He was never getting to that ball and cost the Jays 3 runs in the 8th. 

Even if Springer doesn’t catch the ball it falls for a bloop single and scores 2 instead of all 3. 

Everyone and their dog knows that’s the CF’er’s ball all the way 

23 minutes ago, CanadianHalo said:

Man Bo Bichette is an idiot. He had no business being way out there. He was never getting to that ball and cost the Jays 3 runs in the 8th. 

Even if Springer doesn’t catch the ball it falls for a bloop single and scores 2 instead of all 3. 

Everyone and their dog knows that’s the CF’er’s ball all the way 

This is stupid. It’s a blooper to CF. Every short stop is going for that ball, especially when you factor in playoff adrenaline. He ended up being closer to the ball than Springer in all the angles I saw. Oh and if Springer dives for the ball without Bichette in the area, all three runs score anyway because Springer left his feet. 

I would be fine with Pujols not fulfilling his contract with the Halos.

10 hours ago, Stradling said:

You were corrected for calling a 35 and a 31 year old youngsters

Strad you are completely wrong. I never said that. Go back to flipping burgers, even though you prolly suck at that too.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

This is stupid. It’s a blooper to CF. Every short stop is going for that ball, especially when you factor in playoff adrenaline. He ended up being closer to the ball than Springer in all the angles I saw. Oh and if Springer dives for the ball without Bichette in the area, all three runs score anyway because Springer left his feet. 

This is stupid. Who takes priority there Strad? Center field. Neither of them was close to the ball and I think no matter what they did if the ball dropped 3 runs were scoring. Those Mariners were off to the races as soon as the ball was hit.

But jesus christ can these guys ever learn to call the ball instead of running into eachother?

I mean it's basic fundamentals, it's why I don't really feel bad for them when this happens, it's like driving into an intersection without looking both ways...eventually diasaster will strike.

59 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

I would be fine with Pujols not fulfilling his contract with the Halos.

Strad you are completely wrong. I never said that. Go back to flipping burgers, even though you prolly suck at that too.

This is stupid. Who takes priority there Strad? Center field. Neither of them was close to the ball and I think no matter what they did if the ball dropped 3 runs were scoring. Those Mariners were off to the races as soon as the ball was hit.

But jesus christ can these guys ever learn to call the ball instead of running into eachother?

I mean it's basic fundamentals, it's why I don't really feel bad for them when this happens, it's like driving into an intersection without looking both ways...eventually diasaster will strike.

Why do you continually feel the need to add personal insults in your posts? 

Please stop. 

Thank you.