• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Official 2022 MLB Postseason Gameday Thread

m0nkey

24 minutes ago, Ender said:

I love it. Fuck Toronto. Now onto the dreaded Astros.

You guys can't seriously hate the Mariners more than the Astros.

I honestly don't know why Angels fans hate the Mariners, Dipoto connection aside. Both teams have been pretty irrelevant for years. The Astros on the other hand... I cant really see a reason to not hate them.

Finally, something great about the season!

The Blue Jay's have been humiliated!

Those of you outside of Canada do not know how condescending the Toronto media is to the rest of the country. Take New York, Washington and L.A. media, multiply times a hundred. That's how dominating everything is from 'the center of the universe.' A term applied to Toronto for many years. 

The worst of all is the sports media. Roger's owns the teams, stadiums and communication system of most Toronto teams. And employs multiple media figures,  They were one of the factors that led to the the Expos becoming marginalized and moved. I will never forget or forgive. 

Their post game wake went on for over an hour. And I loved every minute. Replays, second guessing, speculating about the minutiae. And now six months to stew. It was worth having them make the playoffs to lose in such glorious fashion.

5 minutes ago, Duren, Duren said:

Finally, something great about the season!

The Blue Jay's have been humiliated!

Those of you outside of Canada do not know how condescending the Toronto media is to the rest of the country. Take New York, Washington and L.A. media, multiply times a hundred. That's how dominating everything is from 'the center of the universe.' A term applied to Toronto for many years. 

The worst of all is the sports media. Roger's owns the teams, stadiums and communication system of most Toronto teams. And employs multiple media figures,  They were one of the factors that led to the the Expos becoming marginalized and moved. I will never forget or forgive. 

Their post game wake went on for over an hour. And I loved every minute. Replays, second guessing, speculating about the minutiae. And now six months to stew. It was worth having them make the playoffs to lose in such glorious fashion.

Come on tell us how you really feel.

57 minutes ago, cysomeawfulpitcher said:

Gotta love a fan of a team with no trophies bashing someone who won a world series.  Go back to kindergarten, Billy Bob Madison.

Calculate Figure It Out GIF by FOX TV

I'm bashing you? Lol what?

Anyway. Yes fuck Canada. The Canadians just look down on all of us "poor Americans".