• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Who do you want to win the World Series?

Who do you want to win the World Series?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Not who you think will win, but who are you rooting for?

First, I eliminate the teams I hate. So, that's the Dodgers, Yankees, Astros and Mariners.

Then, I look at who's left and see if there's any teams that have never won a World Series.

So, I guess a Padres & Rays World Series with and edge for the Padres because they actually have some fans that care, and I like Machado.

• 2 weeks later...

Always a soft spot for the Padres as I'm from/born in SD.

Not going to go well here, but I'm interested in the Astros because that mattress dude in Houston that makes all those crazy bets that go viral bet 10m on the Astros to in it all. If the Astros win a bunch of people get free mattresses and he is set to make 75m with the bet.

23 minutes ago, The Ghost of Bob Starr said:

Please no Phillies. I don’t need to hear Harper had to walk from the Nats to get his ring. 

It’s the opposite idiocy as the fans that believe the reason the Nats didn’t win was because Harper was on the team.  

1 hour ago, ukyah said:

my only defense is that it was the first time i saw the poll/thread. i didn't even realize it was older until tank said, blue jays, and i was like wtf?

I wasn't calling anyone out, like you I had not seen it until I commented, but I did think it was funny how BAM, they bumped up in the poll.