• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com // OC Miracle League Charity Softball Game (Saturday October 1st, 2022)

Chuck

ML_Logo_rebuilt (1).jpg

AngelsWin.com is pleased to team up with the OC Miracle League again in an effort to drive awareness and contribute to such a great organization. 

The Miracle League of Orange County is a non-profit organization that provides children with developmental and/or physical challenges the opportunity to play baseball as a team member in an organized league. There is something about playing the game of baseball that lights up youngsters' eyes, but for the children facing physical challenges, that opportunity can often be a difficult first step. The Miracle League of Orange County gives these children the opportunity to get outdoors and enjoy playing the game of baseball in its purest form. It is the first of its kind in our area and will serve children and young adults of surrounding areas of Orange County.

The Miracle League of Orange County plays baseball on a specially built, fully ADA adaptable synthetic turf field, safe for participants in wheelchairs and/or participants who use walkers. 

When: Saturday, October 1st at 10:30am

What: Play softball with and against fellow Angels fans by donating toward the OC Miracle League which helps children with disabilities play the game we all love at Miracle League Field. 

Why: By donating and playing in the softball game or attending the tailgate party at 3:30pm, you get to contribute toward this great cause, plus a chance to win some great prizes of Angels gear via a raffle at the tailgate, in addition to getting a free ticket to the Angels game later on that evening vs. the Texas Rangers. Seats are located in the Terrace level near the right field foul pole, in sections 233 and 234. Since it's Fan Appreciate Day, there will be more prizes being given away by the Angels inside the stadium throughout the game. 

Where: OC Miracle League Field - Pioneer Park -- 2565 E. Underhill, Anaheim, CA 92806

Cost: Suggested donation of $20 (or more). Times are tough so any amount helps. There will be a donation bucket at the ballpark, so your donation can be made discreetly. 

RVSP here and fill out your desired position to play on the field and more.: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1HVrgFh5VyTn4X1LAymQxVTIcVEdqZnY7_GcEiN5g0C0/edit?ts=6328df2a

Note: If you cannot make the softball game or tailgater, you can donate here.

Please RSVP as soon as possible if you can: play softball, attend the tailgate and/or the Angels baseball game. If you can't or don't want to play baseball, please come out to the OC Miracle League Field to watch the competition and donate toward this great cause. 

9 minutes ago, CaliAngel said:

Hey Chuck, is there a link or something where we can donate instead of being there in person? 

Although I'm sure everyone would love to see their favorite "Slugger" come out and hit a few dingers, I'll be in California a week early so I'll miss it, but I'd still like to contribute. 

@CaliAngel awesome. I just updated the post. You can donate here.

16 hours ago, Angel Oracle said:

Late 2000s?

I think it was either 2009 or 2010 the last time I took part in the AW softball game.

I mean, it was like 2006, and I hadn't swung a bat since little league in 1991.