• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

AngelsWin.com // OC Miracle League Charity Softball Game (Saturday October 1st, 2022)

Chuck

I’m looking at the numbers and wondering if anyone that is coming is going to need anymore seats for wives/GF/husband/BF/kids?

I need to give the Miracle League guy some firmer numbers on the Angels tickets ASAP (they were given to him by the Angels for this event, but he needs to know how many). 

He is also going to auction off Angels memorabilia and was curious what our numbers at the tailgate will be. 

Finally, if anyone with a pick up can volunteer to haul their bbq from the softball field to the stadium he would really appreciate it.  It can be returns to them Sunday if need be.

Thanks.

19 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

@Dave Saltzer are you going to bring your boys? 

Sorry Chuck. My boys have games for their fall ball/travel ball teams pretty much every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It is truly amazing how many games, trips, car rides, etc that it takes to get a baseball player through high school. It is so much more to go beyond that! By the time we see a major leaguer, we are talking about thousands of games.

If things change, I will let you know.