• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

2 hours ago, arch stanton said:

The current system has zero incentive to fix a motherfucking thing. They need boogeymen to blame on the other side to keep dimwits in a frenzy. Something has to be done to create negative consequences at the top levels. If the 2 remaining parties can outvote you and get shit done then there's a chance you get phased into oblivion by inaction. They've used the guise of democracy to create an oligarchy that's the envy of the rest of the world. That's why every country wants to pretend to be democratic. Then they do whatever they want and blame it on the voters. And my definition of a self righteous coward is one who relies on cherry-picked bible verses and the bullshit notion of some American Dream to justify his positions

Lol I don’t cherry pick the Bible but it’s the perfect tool to expose socially libs no matter how they identify. If you don’t believe in God or the  American dream, the alternative culture is right outside your door. 

28 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Lol I don’t cherry pick the Bible but it’s the perfect tool to expose socially libs no matter how they identify. If you don’t believe in God or the  American dream, the alternative culture is right outside your door. 

Please describe for us the American dream

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

When KC proselytizes to us, it reminds me of how Chad Curtis used to do the same thing to his teammates. So I don’t feel bad ignoring the Chad Curtis of AW about his religious beliefs.

There are a couple here who like to flaunt their religious beliefs and pound their fists at you.  I already have them on auto ignore when they spout that shit.  They worship the guy who is the seven deadly sins all rolled up into one big orange puff ball and they inhale it. 

Here they come. 

9 hours ago, Kevin said:

When KC proselytizes to us, it reminds me of how Chad Curtis used to do the same thing to his teammates. So I don’t feel bad ignoring the Chad Curtis of AW about his religious beliefs.

Lol. You guys always prove me right. Y’all may identify as independents and libertarians but it’s all bs. Your passion is the secularism just like the libs. 

7 hours ago, Crampknees said:

There are a couple here who like to flaunt their religious beliefs and pound their fists at you.  I already have them on auto ignore when they spout that shit.  They worship the guy who is the seven deadly sins all rolled up into one big orange puff ball and they inhale it. 

Here they come. 

All I’m saying is the so called independents or moderates are a hell of a lot closer to line than they are cons. Generally speaking it’s the social issues that bring this truth to light. 

11 hours ago, Crampknees said:

He got the ok to drink Bud Light again. 

That was pretty good but I don’t take marching orders from Trump. Hell he needs to quit running around with Bruce Jenner and fire the two cupcakes running his campaign. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, W.E. Baxter Author said:

I am retired and living only on Social Security. I don't have a T.V; but I am happy that Kansa City won, because I don't like the 49er's.

So you're happy about the psy op succeeding?