• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Interested GIF by Nick Cannon

Of the regular posters here there's myself, Spirit, Redondo, Larry and KC. Who else posts conservative leaning stuff that I am missing? Maybe 90% is off but we are outnumbered. 

Edited by Jason

3 minutes ago, Jason said:

Of the regular posters here there's myself, Spirit, Redondo, Larry and KC. Who else posts conservative leaning stuff that I am missing? Maybe 90% is off but we are outnumbered. 

mmc, MakeAngelsGreatAgain, Blarg

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Now you got me thinking about this @Taylor It's probably closer to 50/50 because I'll claim Blarg for our side too. Don't be jealous now that we got him. 

It's almost always been 50/50, but it can feel like the "other side" is ganging up on you, which skews your perspective.

36 minutes ago, Spirit said:

You mistake me for something I'm not, my dude

He's got you batting leadoff. You will need to steal at least three bases with KC hitting cleanup. 

Didn't notice, he has himself leading off.  Game over. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

It's OK to show SOME conservative values. Don't be ashamed. I'm in no way accusing you of being a MAGA guy. 

I guess things are challenging when you only have 2 political boxes to put people in

Just now, Spirit said:

I guess things are challenging when you only have 2 political boxes to put people in

I don't believe liberal, and conservative is synonymous with Democrat and Republican. I think most people have values that align with some of each but usually people will side with one more than the other. Both of the parties have been abandoning their core values so that leaves many libs and cons to feel like neither party represents them. 

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I don't believe liberal, and conservative is synonymous with Democrat and Republican. I think most people have values that align with some of each but usually people will side with one more than the other. Both of the parties have been abandoning their core values so that leaves many libs and cons to feel like neither party represents them. 

Yet they continue to vote for one of them and that's where everyone loses me

18 hours ago, Jason said:

About 90% that post here are lefties but there are actually a couple of us here that have conservative views. I don't feel silenced at all. 

Honestly, Im glad to hear that your experience was different than my own, perhaps things have mellowed in the last few years.
I tend to be too vocal and opinionated so i find at times its better to just stay away to avoid the dogpile, it isnt like there is any real debate in politics these days anyway.
With that ill once again find the door, enjoy!

2 minutes ago, floplag said:

Honestly, Im glad to hear that your experience was different than my own, perhaps things have mellowed in the last few years.
I tend to be too vocal and opinionated so i find at times its better to just stay away to avoid the dogpile, it isnt like there is any real debate in politics these days anyway.

Lmao @ dogpile. Talk about a victim mentality.

2 hours ago, Jason said:

mmc, Blarg, Dtwncbad, gotbeer, MAGA, fs79. Then there's Chuck, CaliAngel, Scotty. Tons of people here who have conservative views. Maybe not regulars on the pol forum but they're here.

You guys have the biggest victim complex I've ever seen. You always have to feel persecuted against. Just look at what floplag just posted. Fucking hell. There's like 3 "liberals" here. But that's too much because you're used to having an echo chamber so you feel like you're "outnumbered".

There's not enough TRUMP flags on my street! I'm outnumbered! 

peels out and drives to the gun store

23 minutes ago, floplag said:

Oh no, there’s still a lot of shit talking and personal attacks that occur. It’s actually funny and entertaining 

Not sure why everything has to be an us against them but here we are. I have voted for both parties and will again if I think it will help us all. If there is ever another party I for sure will consider it.  Nope, I can't stand Trump so LIBTARD. I don't believe in all these groundhog day of conspiracy theories so LIBTARD.  I have explained it before but won't again, my dislike of the false prophet goes back well before he was on TV saying he would run as a Republican because their voters are stupid.  Stupid to list people like this but that's Jason for you.  

16 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

my dislike of the false prophet goes back well before he was on TV

We see eye to eye here.  I too have a long seated disdain for Biden.  So, like you, I won't be voting for him or Trump.

Arnold Schwarzenegger Bro GIF by GUNSHIP

27 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

Not sure why everything has to be an us against them but here we are. I have voted for both parties and will again if I think it will help us all. If there is ever another party I for sure will consider it.  Nope, I can't stand Trump so LIBTARD. I don't believe in all these groundhog day of conspiracy theories so LIBTARD.  I have explained it before but won't again, my dislike of the false prophet goes back well before he was on TV saying he would run as a Republican because their voters are stupid.  Stupid to list people like this but that's Jason for you.  

Lol, all I asked was who posted conservative leaning views. I didn't call anyone a libtard. 

16 minutes ago, Jason said:

Lol, all I asked was who posted conservative leaning views. I didn't call anyone a libtard. 

tdawg's post nailed it. I've never heard any of the left-leaning posters complain about being outnumbered (except maybe @St1ck). I've seen you, Chuck, flop, Larry, and others repeat this narrative that the Spin Forum/AngelsWin is overrun with liberals. 

On 2/4/2024 at 4:45 AM, Crampknees said:

I so look forward to the day you announce you put me on ignore. That's always a fun one. I sure as fuck don't come here to be you, you really are not as special as you think. Larry and I have gone at it for years, I have great respect for him.  You on the other hand will play victim all your life. Time to put the x-box down and grow a little. 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 

Haha.  You don't know anything about me and I don't know anything about you either.  I've had a lot of fun and gotten along great with everyone I've met from this site and I'm sure if you and I ever met we would as well. Just based off the content of all of your posts you only seem to come on to bitch about other people, either on here or in the world.  I have no doubts that you're a respected member of the community based on what I've heard Chuck say about you in person I just think your shift towards raging about other people's political stances leaves a lot to be desired.  But I mean if you want to spend your days bitching about some 23 year old's political beliefs more power to you