• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

1 hour ago, Spirit said:

As opposed to the Mensa members delivered every 4 years by the R's and D's

The best bet for a third party is for some famous rich celebrity like The Rock to run on his/her popularity.

I actually think the best bet for a viable 3rd party is for members of the center from both parties to finally get fed up with the fringe loonies and come together. It won’t be easy since the establishment has institutionalized the 2 party bullshit

24 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

I actually think the best bet for a viable 3rd party is for members of the center from both parties to finally get fed up with the fringe loonies and come together. It won’t be easy since the establishment has institutionalized the 2 party bullshit

Isn't that what No Labels is claiming to be?

34 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

The fringe loonies are now running the Republican party. The centrists/pussies are running the Dem party.

53 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

This would do it but as I stated above, everyone is so tribal now that this seems impossible. 

I’ll point out that the “extremist” wings of the American right and left are the anti imperialist and anti war wings.  These are the people who claim at least, that they want to stop using American tax payers money to proliferate war globally. 

they are correct.  It’s the fucking centrists who are the bloodthirsty psychopaths and freaks. 

There’s plenty I disagree with the hard right on, but on that the left and right have lots of common ground. 

Edited by UndertheHalo

35 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I’ll point out that the “extremist” wings of the American right and left are the anti imperialist and anti war wings.  These are the people who claim at least, that they want to stop using American tax payers money to proliferate war globally. 

they are correct.  It’s the fucking centrists who the bloodthirsty psychopaths and freaks. 

There’s plenty I disagree with the hard right on, but on that the left and right have lots of common ground. 

Even the extremist folks on the right get a non-medically enhanced boner every time a dollar is given is Israel.

8 hours ago, Spirit said:

Aww, yes.  The traditional "most important election of our lifetime" logic. 

3rd party candidates currently have a slim chance of winning because weak minded bastards are keeping this duopoly alive.  "Vote Blue, no matter who!"   "Voting Red Until I’m Dead!"  If you want to break the cycle, you have break the cycle.  "Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this."  "Well then, stop doing that."

Or, you can just keep pushing us to the irreversible tipping point. 

The problem with most third party candidates nowadays is they’re failed Dems or socially left leaning reps. Removing the R or D from a pro abortion queer politician doesn’t make them any more appealing. Like the angels, our declining culture will doom us long before economics and many libertarians don’t get that 

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

Even the extremist folks on the right get a non-medically enhanced boner every time a dollar is given is Israel.

I actually think there’s quite a lot of variety of opinion on this on the right.  You’re definitely right about the evangelicals, but among the right wing libertarians this is definitely a debated thing.  Some pretty forceful against funding Israel and some even solidly pro Palestinian.  

Edited by UndertheHalo

48 minutes ago, UndertheHalo said:

I actually think there’s quite a lot of variety of opinion on this on the right.  You’re definitely right about the evangelicals, but among the right wing libertarians this is definitely a debated thing.  Some pretty forceful against funding Israel and some even solidly pro Palestinian.  

It's cute when the different rightoid factions fight with each other.

6 hours ago, Jason said:

This would do it but as I stated above, everyone is so tribal now that this seems impossible. 

It's not everybody. It's the ones who have time to rewrite the history of the Middle East to suit their narrative or travel across the country to fix the border crisis on their own but they're just louder

21 minutes ago, arch stanton said:

It's not everybody. It's the ones who have time to rewrite the history of the Middle East to suit their narrative or travel across the country to fix the border crisis on their own but they're just louder

Actually the like warm bastards who lack the nuts to pick a side are the problem. If a man isn’t against abortion, LGBT , and open borders, he may as well be for it. I kind of expect this insanity from women but it’s disappointing to see this foolishness from men. The self righteous cowards on the sidelines are essentially watching thieves rob future generations of the American dream. 

2 hours ago, Kotchman said:

Actually the like warm bastards who lack the nuts to pick a side are the problem. If a man isn’t against abortion, LGBT , and open borders, he may as well be for it. I kind of expect this insanity from women but it’s disappointing to see this foolishness from men. The self righteous cowards on the sidelines are essentially watching thieves rob future generations of the American dream. 

The current system has zero incentive to fix a motherfucking thing. They need boogeymen to blame on the other side to keep dimwits in a frenzy. Something has to be done to create negative consequences at the top levels. If the 2 remaining parties can outvote you and get shit done then there's a chance you get phased into oblivion by inaction. They've used the guise of democracy to create an oligarchy that's the envy of the rest of the world. That's why every country wants to pretend to be democratic. Then they do whatever they want and blame it on the voters. And my definition of a self righteous coward is one who relies on cherry-picked bible verses and the bullshit notion of some American Dream to justify his positions