• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

8 minutes ago, mmc said:

Haha.  You don't know anything about me and I don't know anything about you either.  I've had a lot of fun and gotten along great with everyone I've met from this site and I'm sure if you and I ever met we would as well. Just based off the content of all of your posts you only seem to come on to bitch about other people, either on here or in the world.  I have no doubts that you're a respected member of the community based on what I've heard Chuck say about you in person I just think your shift towards raging about other people's political stances leaves a lot to be desired.  But I mean if you want to spend your days bitching about some 23 year old's political beliefs more power to you

I have a feeling that most of the people that post in here are good people and fun to be around. This is an online forum so it's fun for us to play the keyboard warrior part. I really doubt that anyone here takes this stuff seriously or gets that butt hurt but if they do then they should probably leave. I know Cramp and Blarg are actually friends in real life but talk made shit to each other here. It's all in fun. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

tdawg's post nailed it. I've never heard any of the left-leaning posters complain about being outnumbered (except maybe @St1ck). I've seen you, Chuck, flop, Larry, and others repeat this narrative that the Spin Forum/AngelsWin is overrun with liberals. 

I don't think I've ever said that. 

2 hours ago, mmc said:

based on what I've heard Chuck say about you in person

One last thing and then I will leave you alone.  Your victimization has become too much to even make fun of. I have been around Chuck as much as most here and I hope nobody takes this wrong but we never talk about any of you.  It is tough to not want to talk about Blarg, trust me. I am flattered though, obviously I made an impression. 

49 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

One last thing and then I will leave you alone.  Your victimization has become too much to even make fun of. I have been around Chuck as much as most here and I hope nobody takes this wrong but we never talk about any of you.  It is tough to not want to talk about Blarg, trust me. I am flattered though, obviously I made an impression. 

I don't know what this means or why you quoted me twice but I'm happy for you.  Or sorry it happened

10 hours ago, Crampknees said:

He's got you batting leadoff. You will need to steal at least three bases with KC hitting cleanup. 

Didn't notice, he has himself leading off.  Game over. 

We will be fine as long as you’re catching. Blarg is starting to show his age. 

9 hours ago, Spirit said:

Yet they continue to vote for one of them and that's where everyone loses me

I get it and that was my stance in 2016. Unfortunately, we’re at a tipping point that’s probably irreversible. That said a vote for a third party or non vote is essentially a vote for Biden at this point. Luke warm bastards on the sidelines are just as culpable as these dome ass libs (on both sides) ushering in this leftist nonsense. 

11 hours ago, tdawg87 said:

mmc, Blarg, Dtwncbad, gotbeer, MAGA, fs79. Then there's Chuck, CaliAngel, Scotty. Tons of people here who have conservative views. Maybe not regulars on the pol forum but they're here.

You guys have the biggest victim complex I've ever seen. You always have to feel persecuted against. Just look at what floplag just posted. Fucking hell. There's like 3 "liberals" here. But that's too much because you're used to having an echo chamber so you feel like you're "outnumbered".

There's not enough TRUMP flags on my street! I'm outnumbered! 

peels out and drives to the gun store

Lol. It’s a shame Lou isn’t around to quote all your butt hurt rants. Hell, Chuck had to set up a crisis line for all the libs that I pissed off. The reactions to this post are good indicators of the libs in here. Way more than 3

Edited by Kotchman

8 hours ago, Crampknees said:

Not sure why everything has to be an us against them but here we are. I have voted for both parties and will again if I think it will help us all. If there is ever another party I for sure will consider it.  Nope, I can't stand Trump so LIBTARD. I don't believe in all these groundhog day of conspiracy theories so LIBTARD.  I have explained it before but won't again, my dislike of the false prophet goes back well before he was on TV saying he would run as a Republican because their voters are stupid.  Stupid to list people like this but that's Jason for you.  

don’t see you as a Cruz or Desantis voter either. 

11 hours ago, mmc said:

I don't know what this means or why you quoted me twice but I'm happy for you.  Or sorry it happened

You know what you said, you can read it. You are the horror film "Son of Lifetime."  I'm sorry that happened to you. Now shoo, go clean your room. 

8 hours ago, Kotchman said:

don’t see you as a Cruz or Desantis voter either. 

Those two are a cluster fuck.  Shows how bad our politicians are on both sides.  I would have picked Desantis over Trump but no, I really wouldn't vote for either of them. I already said I don't just vote for a party no matter who. I would never vote for Marianne Williamson unless she ran against Cruz, that's a no brainer. 

11 hours ago, Kotchman said:

I get it and that was my stance in 2016. Unfortunately, we’re at a tipping point that’s probably irreversible. That said a vote for a third party or non vote is essentially a vote for Biden at this point. Luke warm bastards on the sidelines are just as culpable as these dome ass libs (on both sides) ushering in this leftist nonsense. 

Aww, yes.  The traditional "most important election of our lifetime" logic. 

3rd party candidates currently have a slim chance of winning because weak minded bastards are keeping this duopoly alive.  "Vote Blue, no matter who!"   "Voting Red Until I’m Dead!"  If you want to break the cycle, you have break the cycle.  "Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this."  "Well then, stop doing that."

Or, you can just keep pushing us to the irreversible tipping point. 

28 minutes ago, Spirit said:

Aww, yes.  The traditional "most important election of our lifetime" logic. 

3rd party candidates currently have a slim chance of winning because weak minded bastards are keeping this duopoly alive.  "Vote Blue, no matter who!"   "Voting Red Until I’m Dead!"  If you want to break the cycle, you have break the cycle.  "Hey Doc, it hurts when I do this."  "Well then, stop doing that."

Or, you can just keep pushing us to the irreversible tipping point. 

The idea of a 3rd party is fantastic and Perot did pretty well when he ran. The issue now is how tribal everyone has become and have dug in their heels. Honestly, I don’t think we will see a viable 3rd party candidate for President in my lifetime for these reasons. For me it comes down to who has the most policies I would support. 

Edited by Jason

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The idea of a 3rd party is fantastic and Perot did pretty well when he ran. The issue now is how tribal everyone has become and have dug in their heels. Honestly, I don’t think we will see a viable 3rd party candidate for President in my lifetime for these reasons. For me it comes down to who has the most policies I would support. 

There’s also the fact that most 3rd party candidates are retarded