• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

3 hours ago, Lhalo said:

Federal judge tosses out Disney's lawsuit against DeSantis

A federal judge in Florida on Wednesday dismissed Disney's lawsuit against Gov. Ron DeSantis over the loss of a long-standing planning district, ruling that Disney lacked standing to bring the suit.

U.S. District Judge Allen Winsor said Disney's claims of injury resulting from the appointment of board members to a new district created by Florida lawmakers was "in the past."

Disney also failed to show damages from specific actions the new board has taken or will take because of the governor’s alleged control of it, Winsor wrote.

"In fact, Disney has not alleged any specific injury from any board action," Winsor said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/business/business-news/disney-lawsuit-against-desantis-dismissed-why-explainer-rcna136622

I heard they also tossed out Craig's lawsuit.

3 hours ago, Chuck said:

I banned him without counsel from any of the mods until pitchers and catchers report. Got tired of him shitting on people and hijacking threads. 

So I'm guessing he's not still in the running to become a mod? Lol

5 hours ago, Crampknees said:

So fucking what.  I have a life all day, I don't owe you anything.  

So you’re clearly only here to be an asshole and get into arguments with people.  Which I mean is fine but then I’m not sure why you accuse other people of it

On 2/2/2024 at 12:57 PM, mmc said:

So you’re clearly only here to be an asshole and get into arguments with people.  Which I mean is fine but then I’m not sure why you accuse other people of it

I so look forward to the day you announce you put me on ignore. That's always a fun one. I sure as fuck don't come here to be you, you really are not as special as you think. Larry and I have gone at it for years, I have great respect for him.  You on the other hand will play victim all your life. Time to put the x-box down and grow a little. 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 

On 2/4/2024 at 6:45 AM, Crampknees said:

I so look forward to the day you announce you put me on ignore. That's always a fun one. I sure as fuck don't come here to be you, you really are not as special as you think. Larry and I have gone at it for years, I have great respect for him.  You on the other hand will play victim all your life. Time to put the x-box down and grow a little. 

I love the smell of napalm in the morning. 

We need mmc to toughen up for sure. Can’t have a right winger running around crying like Taylor and tdawg