• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

6 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

Unfortunately I don’t think reps have done enough to combat the fraud. 

We'll see.  After 2022 they're no longer pretending elections can be conducted the traditional way by encouraging everyone to get out to the polls.  As sad as it is unless someone comes in and ends all of these practices, door to door ballot harvesting is the future.  The election is now a cheat-off.  Republicans are claiming to know this now, but I suppose it remains to be seen if they'll actually pull it off.

17 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Who are you to decide who is a Christian and who isn't? Are you God? Are you the ultimate authority on what Scripture says?

Someone who follows the word of God rather than society.  Did Newsom and the CDC finally tell you it's safe to take your mask off?

2 minutes ago, Crampknees said:

LOL, preaching holier than thou on a fucking message board. SAD

Isn't your entire schtick jerking yourself off over the fact that you can claim that you're the only conservative here that wasn't "brainwashed" by Trump into "joining a cult"?

47 minutes ago, Kotchman said:

He voted against the wall twice. Hangs out with the Bush’s. He’s basically going to try and win a brokered convention. He’s certainly better than any dem but I would temper expectations. 

I was talking about Ramaswamy in that description. Ramaswamy has never held a government office.

3 hours ago, mmc said:

We'll see.  After 2022 they're no longer pretending elections can be conducted the traditional way by encouraging everyone to get out to the polls.  As sad as it is unless someone comes in and ends all of these practices, door to door ballot harvesting is the future.  The election is now a cheat-off.  Republicans are claiming to know this now, but I suppose it remains to be seen if they'll actually pull it off.

Yes it’s time to quit crying and we’re going to have to play dirty

2 hours ago, Make Angels Great Again said:

I was talking about Ramaswamy in that description. Ramaswamy has never held a government office.

My bad. Ramas is a liberal cocksucker. I’d vote for Desantis if he wins. Just don’t have high expectations. I’m not sold Trump has learned his lesson but I’m hoping. 

17 hours ago, mmc said:

Isn't your entire schtick jerking yourself off over the fact that you can claim that you're the only conservative here that wasn't "brainwashed" by Trump into "joining a cult"?

You sure are an angry little I'm a better Christian than you

17 hours ago, mmc said:

What does this have to do with you calling someone out because they don't scream I hate abortion and gays from their rooftop like you.  Way to deflect. 

Also, I don't think Trump "brainwashed" people.  They have the free will to believe him or not and made their choice.