• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

21 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

They love criticizing others for what they are doing. DeSantis cares only about making his opinion the law of the land. It rings a little hollow when a graduate of Harvard and Yale moans about the "liberal elites".

Disney had a special deal allowing them to run a government entity. Desantis ended that. Not sure how you can justify that as government overreach. 

21 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Disney had a special deal allowing them to run a government entity. Desantis ended that. Not sure how you can justify that as government overreach. 

We're talking about his war on parental rights

23 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

I'm sure Disney is quaking in their boots, wondering how they're going to end up in the black this year.

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

So does The Villages and many other places in Florida. You don't seem to have a problem with that though. Also the reason Pudding Fingers picked a war with them wasn't because they had a special district it was pure political. This gets pointed out to you every time and you always ignore it "libertarian."

3 minutes ago, St1ck said:

So does The Villages and many other places in Florida. You don't seem to have a problem with that though. Also the reason Pudding Fingers picked a war with them wasn't because they had a special district it was pure political. This gets pointed out to you every time and you always ignore it "libertarian."

If the Villages are under a similar agreement I would have zero issue with them experiencing the same outcome. 

6 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

If the Villages are under a similar agreement I would have zero issue with them experiencing the same outcome. 

You honestly are probably the must full of shit person that posts here. You've never had an original thought that wasn't shit out to you from your Twitter feed. 

38 minutes ago, St1ck said:

You honestly are probably the must full of shit person that posts here. You've never had an original thought that wasn't shit out to you from your Twitter feed. 

LOL. I bet if we met in person we’d get along. Stop being such a fucking fag on here. 

DeSantis Kicked Out Of Republican Party For Accomplishing Too Many Things

"We don't know what his deal is," said one Republican insider. "Everyone can plainly see that one of the most fundamental tenets of the Republican Party is the stubborn refusal to accomplish anything of note. Governor DeSantis continues to flagrantly disregard this core value by actually doing things. It's just totally unacceptable and unbecoming of anyone claiming to be a Republican."

As other members of the party at the state and federal levels doggedly adhere to the directive to maintain the status quo while making fiery, sternly-worded speeches, DeSantis has veered from the party line to accomplish things that actually improve the lives of his constituents, fight against radical woke ideology, and advance the cause of traditional American values. "We went over it with him time and time again," the GOP source said. "He wouldn't stop doing things. We can't work with a guy like that."

https://babylonbee.com/news/desantis-kicked-out-of-republican-party-for-accomplishing-too-many-things

12 hours ago, Lhalo said:

DeSantis Kicked Out Of Republican Party For Accomplishing Too Many Things

"We don't know what his deal is," said one Republican insider. "Everyone can plainly see that one of the most fundamental tenets of the Republican Party is the stubborn refusal to accomplish anything of note. Governor DeSantis continues to flagrantly disregard this core value by actually doing things. It's just totally unacceptable and unbecoming of anyone claiming to be a Republican."

As other members of the party at the state and federal levels doggedly adhere to the directive to maintain the status quo while making fiery, sternly-worded speeches, DeSantis has veered from the party line to accomplish things that actually improve the lives of his constituents, fight against radical woke ideology, and advance the cause of traditional American values. "We went over it with him time and time again," the GOP source said. "He wouldn't stop doing things. We can't work with a guy like that."

https://babylonbee.com/news/desantis-kicked-out-of-republican-party-for-accomplishing-too-many-things

I remember when the Babylon Bee was kind of funny.

https://babylonbee.com/news/trump-claims-know-nothing-about-klan-hat-wearing-during-cnn-interview

1 hour ago, Lhalo said:

It still is.

Meh Manny Santiago GIF by UFC

It would have been funnier if Brandon and Obama were mentioned in Epstein's emails.

A photo with Bill C, Trump, and Prince Andrew would have fit the headline.

I think we all knew Taylor's view of funny was whether or not the joke's target is Trump.

But I still don't get why the Florida Governor is against the rights or parents to raise their children.  Apparently Lhalo doesn't either

48 minutes ago, Spirit said:

If only he cared as much about parent's rights as he does property rights

All joking aside, my daughter didn’t get on social media until she left home this year. I think social media is terrible for kids but it isn’t the government’s job to dictate that stuff. 

36 minutes ago, Jason said:

All joking aside, my daughter didn’t get on social media until she left home this year. I think social media is terrible for kids but it isn’t the government’s job to dictate that stuff. 

Somebody should notify Ron then. But maybe it’s really just about control.