• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Florida Man for President

19 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Somebody should notify Ron then. But maybe it’s really just about control.

I believe his goal here is in the right idea but it isn’t his or any other elected officials job to determine that. 

Just now, Jason said:

I believe his goal here is in the right idea but it isn’t his or any other elected officials job to determine that. 

I’m not disagreeing with you. But he’s determined to interject himself where he doesn’t belong. So either he suffers from cognitive dissonance about his conservative philosophy of government staying in its own lane or he’s aware of the hypocrisy but doesn’t care because of control.

That’s a politician I guess.

33 minutes ago, Kevin said:

I’m not disagreeing with you. But he’s determined to interject himself where he doesn’t belong. So either he suffers from cognitive dissonance about his conservative philosophy of government staying in its own lane or he’s aware of the hypocrisy but doesn’t care because of control.

They all want control. That’s nothing new 

On 3/28/2024 at 6:25 PM, Lhalo said:

Disney had a special deal allowing them to run a government entity. Desantis ended that. Not sure how you can justify that as government overreach. 

The state extended that to Disney in order to get them to build there. DeSantis ended it because they dared to have an opinion contrary to his. It was grandstanding over a personal feud that has now dumped costs that Disney had been covering onto a community that is not fiscally prepared to cover them. But hey, at least Ron got to own the libs and woke Disney.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

8 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

The state extended that to Disney in order to get them to build there. DeSantis ended it because they dared to have an opinion contrary to his. It was grandstanding over a personal feud that has now dumped costs that Disney had been covering onto a community that is not fiscally prepared to cover them. But hey, at least Ron got to own the libs and woke Disney.

That community will be fine. Also it looks like Disney has a chance to turn away from the faggot shell of its former self.

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/us-pension-fund-calpers-votes-peltz-rasulo-disney-boardroom-fight-2024-03-29/

1 minute ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

I can't possibly top such an informed and intellectual response as that.

Well by all means, prove me wrong. Disney is about to experience the biggest front office shakeup since Walt died and it is all due to their idiocy by willing to put wokeness over profit. They’ve shit the bed constantly with their movie releases and Disney+ subscriptions are in the toilet. Their shareholders are about to throw Iger and Kennedy off a Burbank high rise. 

17 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Well by all means, prove me wrong. Disney is about to experience the biggest front office shakeup since Walt died and it is all due to their idiocy by willing to put wokeness over profit. They’ve shit the bed constantly with their movie releases and Disney+ subscriptions are in the toilet. Their shareholders are about to throw Iger and Kennedy off a Burbank high rise. 

DeSantis uses government to retaliate against anyone with a contrary opinion. That much isn't even debatable.

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

I hope you are as vocal about political control when you have to chose to accept cookies on the next website you venture to. There is absolutely no reason for this overreach for something every computer user knows takes place and can set to reject on their own settings if they want.

4 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

DeSantis uses government to retaliate against anyone with a contrary opinion. That much isn't even debatable.

And Newsome bases all of his bills around his political donors. Potato/Patato, baked bread/minimum wage exemption. 

9 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

He took away a special privilege that should have never been there. Sorry your drag queen mouse lost. 

18 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

He took away a special privilege that should have never been there. Sorry your drag queen mouse lost. 

Last that I checked, I don't own Disney.

DeSantis retaliated against his state's largest employer for pushing back against his intolerance. The state made the judgement years ago to grant the special district to Disney to persuade them not to build elsewhere. The state has benefited many times over in terms of revenue, investment and population growth. I am old enough to remember Orlando before Disney, when it was essentially a place to stop for gas between Tampa and Miami.

6 minutes ago, Vegas Halo Fan said:

Last that I checked, I don't own Disney.

DeSantis retaliated against his state's largest employer for pushing back against his intolerance. The state made the judgement years ago to grant the special district to Disney to persuade them not to build elsewhere. The state has benefited many times over in terms of revenue, investment and population growth. I am old enough to remember Orlando before Disney, when it was essentially a place to stop for gas between Tampa and Miami.

And now the ball is in the other court. Disney FAFO’d and they continue to lose money by doing stupid shit like hiring Obaid-Chinoy to direct their movies.

I took the Brightline from Miami to West Palm a few weeks ago and was floored by how much construction was happening. I think half of the cranes in this country are on the eastern coast of Florida. People are fleeing in droves from liberal places like New York and New England to a place that’s safe and won’t rape their wallets. The contrast between that state and California is amazing. 

On 3/30/2024 at 11:15 AM, Lhalo said:

That community will be fine. Also it looks like Disney has a chance to turn away from the faggot shell of its former self.

https://www.reuters.com/business/media-telecom/us-pension-fund-calpers-votes-peltz-rasulo-disney-boardroom-fight-2024-03-29/

Sorry

https://apnews.com/article/disney-trian-iger-shareholder-vote-b1c406a9c988cb35f651c1dd4eb6f72f

Disney shareholders back CEO Iger, rebuff activist shareholders who wanted to shake up the company

48 minutes ago, St1ck said:

Sorry

https://apnews.com/article/disney-trian-iger-shareholder-vote-b1c406a9c988cb35f651c1dd4eb6f72f

Disney shareholders back CEO Iger, rebuff activist shareholders who wanted to shake up the company

Vanguard/BlackRock blocked it with their shares. Larry Fink is a NWO sack of shit. Peltz is gaining ground though and Musk just backed him up as well. What’s coming is inevitable.

2 minutes ago, Lhalo said:

Vanguard/BlackRock blocked it with their shares. Larry Fink is a NWO sack of shit. Peltz is gaining ground though and Musk just backed him up as well. What’s coming is inevitable.

That Tweet X was prior to the vote. Maybe they didn't see it. Maybe they don't give a shit what Elon has to say?

Marvel Avengers GIF by Bombay Softwares

6 hours ago, Lhalo said:

There was a leak way before the vote was released. This is old news. 

Are you stupid? The proxy vote happened, and Iger's camp won with a larger percentage of the vote than Newsom got in the ridiculous recall election.