• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Get Mr. Moreno to sell the team

Biil

We have to get the owner to sell this team. He bought his team in 2003 that’s 20 years ago and we have done nothing. How can all the fans see that we need pitching pitching pitching and we go year after year after year for 20 years and can’t get pitching.

We pay all the millions of dollars for these hitters that are at the end of their careers but yet we won’t pay millions of dollars to get four or five great pitchers on our staff. The owner bought this team for about $180 million it’s now worth $2 billion I wish he would sell it because he’s not bringing us a winner. And if he trades Trout or Ohtani it will be the crime of the century and I will never never watch the Angels again.

35 minutes ago, Biil said:

We pay all the millions of dollars for these hitters that are at the end of their careers but yet we won’t pay millions of dollars to get four or five great pitchers on our staff. The owner bought this team for about $180 million it’s now worth $2 billion I wish he would sell it because he’s not bringing us a winner. And if he trades Trout or Ohtani it will be the crime of the century and I will never never watch the Angels again.

I don't pay anything

You guys don’t have to be haters I just decided to start a topic that Might gain traction. I don’t know about all you folks but I’m tired of 20 years of his ownership doing nothing to get good pitching. May be a two game boycott so he can look at all the empty seats would be a start. Another suggestion is a lot of fans bring signs that say please sell the team Mr. Marino. Just suggestions the hate replies we don’t need.