• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trout will not be ready to return when eligible to come off the IL

mmc

It is sad that Trout's contract is looking questionable this early into it.

Year 1 (2019): Great

Year 2 (2020): Sub-par, but covid. Right?

Year 3 (2021): Played 36 games.

Year 4 (2022): Erratic performance, possibly indicative of decline. Worst two slumps of his career. Has played in 85% of games, which by the time he comes back could be ~80% or less.

I can't wait to see what Years 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12 have in store for us.

Edited by Angelsjunky

Back spasms to rib inflammation to likely complete tear of some mystery muscle?Dude’s heart/head does not seem to be in the game anymore. Maybe his heart is on being a full time dad, absolutely nothing wrong with that. Wouldn’t surprise me if he retired prematurely. 
There is just too much smoke with last year’s “calf sprain”, all the strikeouts this year, and now this bullshit ‘injury’. Since when are pro athletes at optimal health this far into a season, in any sport?

Just now, 79CAAman said:

Back spasms to rib inflammation to likely complete tear of some mystery muscle?Dude’s heart/head does not seem to be in the game anymore. Maybe his heart is on being a full time dad, absolutely nothing wrong with that. Wouldn’t surprise me if he retired prematurely. 
There is just too much smoke with last year’s “calf sprain”, all the strikeouts this year, and now this bullshit ‘injury’. Since when are pro athletes at optimal health this far into a season, in any sport?

This post is very Canadian.

:::warning::::not saying this is the case. 

But…his injuries and long recovery times are on par with someone who’s body is breaking down from roids. Muscles and ligaments become brittle over time and recovery takes longer and longer. He’s not barely 30 and he’s recovering like a 50-60 year old.

5 minutes ago, 79CAAman said:

He will ask for trade in off season. Soto and Trout in NY outfield. Ohtani to Doyers and Rendon will be halo DH.

1 minute ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

:::warning::::not saying this is the case. 

But…his injuries and long recovery times are on par with someone who’s body is breaking down from roids. Muscles and ligaments become brittle over time and recovery takes longer and longer. 

I’d like to think that there’s no way this could be. Talk about a major disappointment. I just think he’s played MLB level baseball since he was a 19 year old kid and his body is suffering the consequences now

1 minute ago, Jason said:

I’d like to think that there’s no way this could be. Talk about a major disappointment. I just think he’s played MLB level baseball since he was a 19 year old kid and his body is suffering the consequences now

I don’t think it is the case and hope it’s not. I just know so many people who do steroids and they all have horrendous body breakdowns pre 40 years old. 

1 minute ago, Angelsfan1984 said:

I’m not accusing him as I prefaced several times. I said I’ve seen similar breakdown. Could these all be freak injuries…sure they can. It’s the recovery and frequency that has me concerned. 

I’m not saying you’re a liar, but… I don’t believe you