• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Jason Vargas to DL: Blood Clot

Chuck

Buckner earned this call up by his only outing he had this year. This shouldn't piss you off. You know better than I do about this stuff, but I am sure starting their MLB clock has something to do with it.

Pretty sure after May 15th, clocks don't matter.

Buckner isn't a big league pitcher.  His 1.5 WHIP in AAA tells you that.

Pretty sure after May 15th, clocks don't matter.

Buckner isn't a big league pitcher.  His 1.5 WHIP in AAA tells you that.

Scott, the PCL is a joke. Don't put a lot of stock into pitchers numbers there. 

But I agree, he's a journeyman 6th starter type. He looked decent against the Royals though. 

Scott, the PCL is a joke. Don't put a lot of stock into pitchers numbers there. 

But I agree, he's a journeyman 6th starter type. He looked decent against the Royals though. 

Yeah I know, just wish they would give some other guys a shot.

P.S. - Just sent you an email.

First of all, get well soon, Jason.

Second off, this is pretty much the season for real. One step forward (last night), two steps back. This team won't really be able to maintain consistency with everybody going on the DL, and key figures who aren't (I'm looking at you, Josh Hacksaton) setting the new bar for putridity (yes, I made it up).