• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Trade with the Reds?

Chuck

This off season trade Ohtani and Rendon to Dodgers. Justin Turner will be gone so they will need a 3B and maybe get Lux back with some prospects. Ohtani most likely will not sign with halos as he wants to play for a winning team. Dodgers could afford contract of Rendon and with so many needs by Angels unloading his deal would only help in long run. I know I will get a whole lot of shit about this but the realization is this is going to be 7th losing season. Things need to change. 

1 hour ago, Dtwncbad said:

I was thinking the smartest most effective trade would be for the Angels to trade some of their vaginas for penises.  I hear you can do that these days.

This is F ing awesome!

And, so true these days.

1 hour ago, Stradling said:

I doubt injuries change a hitters approach and makes them stop being patient at the plate. 

They do. You overcompensate or change your mechanics at the plate or on the mound when something in your body limits you from moving, swinging or throwing in a way that made you successful before. 

You just feel like you have to do more than what you normally were doing because you feel limited physically. 

13 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

They do. You overcompensate or change your mechanics at the plate or on the mound when something in your body limits you from moving, swinging or throwing in a way that made you successful before. 

You just feel like you have to do more than what you normally were doing because you feel limited physically. 

See Cody Berlinger 

32 minutes ago, Chuckster70 said:

I think Strad meant his plate discipline or lack thereof.  But any hitter that doesn't have his legs underneath him has an uphill battle at hello.

1 minute ago, Inside Pitch said:

I think Strad meant his plate discipline or lack thereof.  But any hitter that doesn't have his legs underneath him has an uphill battle at hello.

Yeah, I mean he can go up there looking for a walk all the time but that's never been who Fletch was. He rarely struckout, he rarely walked but he hit the ball much harder and split the gaps at least when he was healthy. The past couple seasons he's been weakly grounding out or hitting this weak ass pop ups to shallow RF. 

I just hope he returns to 2019-2020 form. Our current middle infielders are garbage tbh. 

19 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

IMO they look more like sellers than buyers and if it comes to that, at least they have multiple pieces to move. 

They really need to play 5+ games better than .500 the next 30 games before they entertain any thoughts of acquiring pieces.   They are better than they have played but the depth issues are legit issues.  Squid is a perfect example of what ails this team -- ppl kept arguing he was fine given the Angels loaded lineup, but the second injuries and slumps happened his weaknesses became pretty evident.

If there is an Alex Ochoa type to be found both in the OF and at MI right now they should move on those pieces but otherwise -- they are just better off waiting.

20 hours ago, Angels 1961 said:

Someone said he is the most marketable player in game now. If I'm him I would see what offers I would get. I do not see Artie giving him 400 million. 

We have really consider if Ohtani is worth 400 million.

Edited by stormngt