• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Iglesias

Each time he has given up a bomb to basically lose us a game it has been on that off speed pitch on the inside part of the plate.  I’m thinking if you are going to go with soft stuff it has to be outside part of the plate.  When you throw 97 you shouldn’t be throwing 81 on the inside part of the dish.  It’s ridiculous.  I didn’t see where the pitch to Harper was supposed to be, but I know it was an off speed pitch that went over 400 feet away in a hurry.  

10 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Each time he has given up a bomb to basically lose us a game it has been on that off speed pitch on the inside part of the plate.  I’m thinking if you are going to go with soft stuff it has to be outside part of the plate.  When you throw 97 you shouldn’t be throwing 81 on the inside part of the dish.  It’s ridiculous.  I didn’t see where the pitch to Harper was supposed to be, but I know it was an off speed pitch that went over 400 feet away in a hurry.  

Suzuki and Matt NoSoWise both need to go, and take Maddon with them!

19 minutes ago, Stradling said:

Not sure where that pitch was trying to be but it actually be right over the inner half of the plate

This was so surreal. For the first time ever watching on MLB Extra Innings the time ran out on the broadcast on my PVR. With two out in the bottom of the ninth! It's always preset at four hours, three minutes but usually keeps going if the game isn't even over. Not this time.

So I checked the score, assuming they hung on for the third out. I can't believe they blew it this way. Seven runs on two late homers. Their closer getting lit up. Hergert was living on borrowed time evidently. Good recently, earning Maddon's confidence. Now this. 

The season will continue. They will win games and hover around .500. But it's hard to believe they will regain collective confidence and fix all the flaws good enough to contend. At best, a marginal wild card struggle. 

3 hours ago, Taylor said:

He has the same bad juju that the rest of the team has. Before this horrid losing streak he was dominating like his best self.

Why are you blaming the jujus?  You been hanging with tdawg?