• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Angels @ Phillies (6/5/22) 10:35 am - Adell in RF

2 minutes ago, SurfWriter said:

You seem really desperate to be part of the bros brigade here as proof of your manhood or superiority.  That's high school BS.  Not being liked by a jerk such as you doesn't suck at all.  It's more like a badge of honor.  It just seems downright pathetic that you have to seek out some reinforcement for your low self-esteem by bonding with anonymous buds here instead of in the real world.  From now on, try speaking for yourself only, and if you don't like my comments you're free to fuck off anytime.

lol 

Why are you so angry? 

1 hour ago, SurfWriter said:

Lighten up and try to comprehend what I wrote.  If you bothered to read carefully enough, you'd know I was saying Moreno's position on trades and signings has left major weaknesses over a period of years, including the long-term impact of trading away assets as in the Hamilton trade.  Other teams have managed to get some talented young players in their system who now are producing in a major way.  The failure to sign marquee pitchers is another expression of ownership and management trying to cobble together lower priced and more risky pitching talent.   I didn't blame the skid on Moreno alone, I just said he's had a role in some major missteps over the last few years that impact the current squad. I definitely didn't blame it on Rendon, but let's be real--he has not lived up to his expectations yet and has been out too often with injuries.  I still think the players need to produce and the manager needs to pull the right strings to get the club back on track.  Stop bitching about my opinion rubbing you the wrong way when you didn't even seem to grasp my points.  

I was talking this year.  And if you have the right to bitch about Moreno, I have the right to bitch a out your opinion.

Free speech is fun isn't  it.

On 6/6/2022 at 11:54 PM, SurfWriter said:

You seem really desperate to be part of the bros brigade here as proof of your manhood or superiority.  That's high school BS.  Not being liked by a jerk such as you doesn't suck at all.  It's more like a badge of honor.  It just seems downright pathetic that you have to seek out some reinforcement for your low self-esteem by bonding with anonymous buds here instead of in the real world.  From now on, try speaking for yourself only, and if you don't like my comments you're free to fuck off anytime.

Shakespeare would never tell Lou to fuck off.  But then again he was a talented writer.  

On 6/7/2022 at 5:54 AM, SurfWriter said:

I find your lack of self-awareness enlightening. Would rather you weren't so offensive with it though, you seem to come here to fight with people.

Assuming I've understood the deep-lying implications of your choice of moniker, a small tip for you: if you want to turn your writing desires into a well paid reality, write succinctly, and with balance. Your current style is sorely lacking in the wisdom implied by both.

1 hour ago, WicketMaiden said:

I find your lack of self-awareness enlightening. Would rather you weren't so offensive with it though, you seem to come here to fight with people.

Assuming I've understood the deep-lying implications of your choice of moniker, a small tip for you: if you want to turn your writing desires into a well paid reality, write succinctly, and with balance. Your current style is sorely lacking in the wisdom implied by both.

That was the most polite bitch slap I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, WicketMaiden said:

Face