• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Over the last few months my wife binge watched The Office.  I caught maybe a quarter of the episodes.  I thought it had its moments but wasn't spectacular.  I thought the Steve Carrell character was probably the weakest of them all.

Have you guys seen the UK version? 

Making a Murderer. Documentary series on Netflix. 10 parts. Made it about halfway through Episode 3, but it got too late and had to retire for the night. Really good crime doc. Guy in Wisconsin, dumb as a rock, spent 18 years in prison for a crime he didn't commit. Finally gets out and gets framed for murder by law enforcement (at least that's what it looks like, thus far). Can't wait to watch the rest over the next week.

Rewatching seasons 2 and 3 of Homeland because I've decided to give season 4 another shot. 

The season 2 episode where Carrie questions Brodie is extraordinary. I can't believe how great that episode was. And I know people hate Dana, but when she sees her dad for the last time in season 3, she completely steals the show. Knocks it out of the park by showing about 5 different emotions on her face all at the same time throughout the scene. 

Season 4 is okay.

I actually like the latest season currently showing (season 5) better.  The plot is not as overly dramatic as in prior seasons, but the various story lines were better IMO.

Oh yeah, just watched the Bill Burr cartoon show on Netflix.

I hate to say it, but that shit is garbage. We had to turn it off probably in the middle of it. The annoying voice he does for people he's making fun on his podcast/stand up is the voice he uses for the dad. It's tilting.