• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

Sam Elliot has the perfect "I'm a stud of a guy and live life on my own terms" male. He is to the ideal male what Chuck Norris is to life on earth. All women want to sleep with him. All men want to sound like him and have the same kind of cool studly mustache. If a guy like Sam Elliot claims to have killed Hitler, I, for one, believe him.

On January 16, 2019 at 1:52 PM, Tank said:

i watched a special on the autopsy of michael jackson. this guy was such a train wreck physically. one thing i learned was that he used a cream to bleach his skin - it was not the result of some disease he told the public he had. also, if you remember back to his infamous pepsi commercial in '84 when he burned his head, he pretty severe damage. at the autopsy they discovered he was wearing a wig, something he had done for 25 years without the public ever knowing.

they said from the autopsy that his health was so bad he never would have been able to hold up for the final 50 shows he was planning to do. amongst other things, he had lupus and osteoarthritis.

I actually met the coroner who performed the autopsy. (through one of my brothers)

not only did Jackson wear a wig, he had a tattoo on his head where his hairline would have been. (in addition to having tattooed eyebrows)

another thing he mentioned was that MJ's body was covered in bedsores, as if he hadn't been up in several months 

4 hours ago, Tank said:

Sam Elliot has the perfect "I'm a stud of a guy and live life on my own terms" male. He is to the ideal male what Chuck Norris is to life on earth. All women want to sleep with him. All men want to sound like him and have the same kind of cool studly mustache. If a guy like Sam Elliot claims to have killed Hitler, I, for one, believe him.

Who would win, Chuck Norris or Sam Elliot?

Watched Bohemian Rhapsody today. After 20 minutes trying to explain to my wife the irony of the character played by Mike Myers dismissing the song by saying that I’m In Love With My Car is the kind of song that teenagers could bang their heads to while driving around I just gave up. I’ve always been a fan of their music so I enjoyed the movie 

On 1/19/2019 at 2:43 PM, HaloJustinBieber said:

Season 1 of Bosch.  I'm binge-watching it at work the past two days.  I'll be through episode 8 or 9 today.  Pretty good.

On 1/19/2019 at 4:00 PM, AngelsLakersFan said:

You guys have any openings?

Alf...do you really want to be a security guard?

I finally finished The Americans last night.

Spoiler

What an incredible series. I'm not sure I bought Stan just letting them drive away. I also think it was a dick move for Phillip to mention to Stan that his girlfriend might be a Russian spy. Almost like he was purposely trying to mess with Stan's head.

I wonder what would happen if and when Phillip and/or Elizabeth bump in to Martha in Moscow. I also wonder what would happen to Paige, since she's pretty much complicit with her parents' espionage. Perhaps Stan will convince the FBI to back off her.