• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

What have you watched recently? (Please use the hide function for spoilers or plot lines)

21 hours ago, Taylor said:

Vice

Some of it was really good, some of it was scattershot and unfocused. I loved The Big Short, but this one felt like it missed the mark. It tried to cover so much ground that nothing seemed to land as well as it could have.

Christian Bale is excellent as Dick Cheney. Sam Rockwell is great as Dubya, but he's hardly in it (he probably has 10 or 15 minutes of total screen time). 

I have only heard poor reviews for this movie... Did you find it heavy handed or condescending? I read that it points to Cheney and W being rather nihilistic... which really doesn't seem to fit with my own personal take on them, or even what I would think of as the liberal narrative.

12 hours ago, Redondo said:

Finished season 3 of Wentworth on Netflix. Started out slow, but finished strong. Lou, you might want to check it out.

iirc, I'm through S4.

27 minutes ago, NJHalo said:

Has anyone seen Dirty John on Amazon Prime? Looks gobut haven’t heard anything 

I've heard it's gobut 

On 12/24/2018 at 4:21 PM, failos said:

Designated Survivor is awesome!!! Glad I gave this show a chance.

are you watching the original first two seasons or are you watching season 3 on netflix?

btw, has it started on netflix yet? anyone know?

Black Mirror Bandersnatch.  It was a typical type of Black Mirror episode.  So if you are a Black Mirrror fan, you will enjoy this.  The interactive nature of the movie also played perfectly into the movie itself.  I had an issue with one aspect, but I guess it was minor.  Supposedly there are secret easter egg endings also.

Rampage (with The Rock and the dude from The Living Dead). It's about an evil bioengineering company that has created a super evil virus that makes animals grow ridiculously huge and go off the reservation crazy. It's a crappy movie but there were a couple of entertaining parts.

And stop judging me. We have free HBO in our room in Carlsbad, and it was either this or a marathon of Say Yes to the Dress.

13 minutes ago, Tank said:

Rampage (with The Rock and the dude from The Living Dead). It's about an evil bioengineering company that has created a super evil virus that makes animals grow ridiculously huge and go off the reservation crazy. It's a crappy movie but there were a couple of entertaining parts.

And stop judging me. We have free HBO in our room in Carlsbad, and it was either this or a marathon of Say Yes to the Dress.

One of my favorite games to play growing up as a kid.  

Oh, and see what happens when you give HGH to vegetarians.

Watched 'Bird Box' on Netflix. A completely adequate suspense / horror / end of the world film but it got me thinking about how all of these movies follow the exact same formula just with varying degrees of witty dialogue and production value. Not to make comparisons to 'A Quiet Place' but it's a little disappointing to see that even when trying to be original things still come off as completely derivative.