• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. If you become a Premium member and you won't see any ads! 

IGNORED

Failos’ Free Tickets Bonanza [Free Diamond club tickets]

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I'm going to claim a ticket then give it m0nkey. Failos will get to the seats expecting to see a generic white bearded dude but find an Asian guy instead.

While admirable, that would be cheating. As a result, you have been permanently banned from Failos' Free Tickets Bonanza.

7 hours ago, Chuckster70 said:

Guys, I really think we should spin up a suite for our website later on this summer or Sept sometime? I'd love to meet some of you all for the first time and maybe Lou won't be a maybe this time and I'd get to see him for the first time in 10 years. lol

That would be awesome!

37 minutes ago, failos said:

@beatlesrule I’m thinking about skipping the game on Sunday, since I have a date. Will keep you posted.

Take the date to the game. You'll discover quickly if she's wife material based on her knowledge of baseball (or willingness to learn). Plus she'll be impressed by your season seats (unless she's a dud).

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Take the date to the game. You'll discover quickly if she's wife material based on her knowledge of baseball (or willingness to learn). Plus she'll be impressed by your season seats (unless she's a dud).

Come on dude, you don't test for wifey material on an early date. 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

She doesn’t know anything about baseball, but I’ll probably take her to a game if she’s worthy enough.

For our first date we’re having coffee and she invited me to her church.

Just now, failos said:

She doesn’t know anything about baseball, but I’ll probably take her to a game if she’s worthy enough.

For our first date we’re having coffee and she invited me to her church.

Careful, Taylor might try and snatch her away from you. He's already giving you bad advice on purpose most likely.

5 minutes ago, AngelsLakersFan said:

Careful, Taylor might try and snatch her away from you. He's already giving you bad advice on purpose most likely.

Nonsense. I took my now wife to an Angel game early on in our relationship and it was a blast.

15 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Nonsense. I took my now wife to an Angel game early on in our relationship and it was a blast.

It’s definitely a great place for a date. I’ve taken a few girls to games in the past, and the atmosphere is perfect.